Random good picture Not show
1. Programmer Ted Dziuba suggests an alternative to traditional program that he called "Taco Bell Programming."
2. Based on above points, a large part of traditional program testing techniques are not applicable for concurrent programs.
3. But the environment is variable and the traditional program can fit it.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The traditional program broadcasting mode is analyzed. Efficiency and cost has been compared in the new mode investigation has been made for rational digital reconstruction.
5. Because traditional program slicing methods lack modularity and flexibility, we had proposed a new formal method for program slicing—modular monadic slicing.
6. Quality of care was also higher in Arizona than in a comparable traditional program.
7. There is a limited amount of room in a bookmark URL field; this means that each bookmarklet is much simpler than a traditional program - usually they are only two or three lines of code.
8. As the programs become bigger and bigger, the defects of traditional program languages, that they have low reusability and maintainability, are exposed.
9. The law school's larger initiative calls for students in the accelerated program and eventually those in the traditional program to take two new courses.
10. The scientific logic program is a new research program of economic logics , which is different from the traditional program of applied form logic and the game program.
11. There is no significant different between the methods in class and the procedures in traditional program, while the class and cluster level testing encounter the new problems.
12. Smear carbon ash on the girl's face:Besides drinking, the boys seize the chance to smear carbon ash on the girl's face, which is a traditional program.
13. Test-driven development is a new program design method, which is opposite to the traditional program design method.
14. This paper discussed the complexity of the program developing of the FEM structural dynamical analysis" and pointed out the inherent contradictions of the traditional program language."
15. The effect is shown graphically in Figure 3: A traditional program would execute the loop sequentially, whereas the OpenMP implementation creates threads to parallelize the for block.
More similar words: educational program, vocational program, functional programming, professional programmer, traditional, traditionally, untraditional, nontraditional, traditionalism, traditionalist, political program, traditional type, program trading, traditional Chinese, conditional probability, traditional knowledge, traditional structure, traditionary, general program, optimal program, additional premium, technical program, visual programming, manual programming, recognition program, demonstration program, program transformation, tradition, extradition, by tradition.