Random good picture Not show
1) Trade data in the table are from customs statistics.
3) Based on 2002 Input-Output Table and international trade data of corresponding sectors, the intermediate input imports are categorized into horizontal and vertical intermediate input.
4) Supervision of implementation of external trade data submitted electronically, improve customs clearance efficiency.
5) And trade data suggest Russia's appetite for imports has waned .
6) This paper uses goods trade data between any two provinces of China in 2003-2005 to examine the home bias of trade and domestic integration of product markets in China.
7) Trade data on Friday showed and imports falling for the 10 th month,(http://sentencedict.com/trade data.html) year - on - year .
8) South Korea, meanwhile, released trade data for August on Wednesday.
9) Such derivatives data is among the trade data captured in the FPMLADMIN.FPML table.
10) Based on the four-digital trade data, from the perspective of comparison of intra-industry trade pattern across countries, this paper analyze the status of China's manufacturing division of labor.
11) The analyst should also document any business rules that are applied to trade data, particularly data transformation or (crub) procedures, as well as data validation rules.
12) Index to Overseas Business Report as extracted from the National Trade Data Bank CD - ROM.
13) Listing 2 illustrates how to use XPath expressions to obtain credit default swap trade data involving a company of interest from a database—in this case, DB2.
14) Users themselves can be the Achilles' heel of security systems because of their propensities for error and their tendency (however unwittingly) to trade data safety for ease of use.
15) It's easy to forget these days that the internet started out as a place for academics and researchers to trade data and knowledge.
16) Among the 45 countries for which the World Bank has January trade data, the average fall in exports from a year ago was a staggering 32%, and 37 countries saw exports decline by more than a quarter.
17) Many scholars not only do their research on theoretical aspect, but also apply econometric modeling methods to analyze the international trade by using trade data of these countries.
18) Stocks fell on Tuesday after investors reacted to Chinese trade data that indicated demand could be slowing, with the stock move made ahead of a rate-setting decision from the U.S. Federal Reserve.
More similar words: traded, trade deficit, trade discount, trade disputes, update data, time data, teledata, save data, table data, price data, shaded area, be offended at, private data, graded, retrieve data, discrete data, performance data, ungraded, degraded, upgraded, recorded data, qualitative data, quantitative data, restraint of trade, undivided attention, data definition, trade, data description, trader, trade on.