Random good picture Not show
1. The firm made a total profit of 200000.
2. Total profits from all sources for the year came to about $15 million.
3. What's the total profit of your annual sales?
4. What's the total profit of your a ual sales?
5. Total profit for individual pages, groups of search phrases,[Sentence dictionary] and search engines.
6. From this table you can calculate the total profit we made this month.
7. Recently, our company's income, total profit, and net profit all grow steadily, showing strong growth momentum, while demonstrating our leadership position in the sector.
8. And the share of main business in total profit and its stability will have an impact on the stability of operating performance of a company and thus on its subsequent development.
9. Eg. You can calculate the total profit of this month from this table.
10. A year ago, the biomedical group's total profit ranked eighth among the 11 industries.
11. Line 20 declares the objective (target) function as the maximization of z, which is the total profit for every kind of toy (there are two: trains and soldiers).
12. With some examples the relations between purchasing cost, sintering cost, cost before ironmaking and total profit of a company are analyzed, the necessity to raise the agglomerate grade is emphasized.
13. This article inquires into the cut off grade of uranium ore body with the following economic indicators, total profit, net present value, internal rate of return and payback period.
14. Typically this equation involves the data cells and the changing cells in order to determine a quantity of interest (e. g. , total profit or total cost).
15. The report, which accounting firm KPMG is expected to issue today, compiles data from 33 foreign banks in China. It shows total profit after tax for the group rose 24% in 2010.
16. The model uses the optimization technology to maximize the total profit and it has the advantage of obtaining the output directly from the input.
17. Numerical result shows that the SFI style outperforms the IFS style in maximizing the total profit and minimizing inventory investment.
18. Lenovo purchased IBM's laptop division for $1.25 billion -- a gutsy move considering that IBM's renowned ThinkPad brand lost $1 billion from 2000-2004, twice Lenovo's total profit during that time.
19. In the last of this paper, we give the sensitive analysis and economic explanations of retailers' optimal ordering quantity, optimal expected profits and total profit in the market.
20. AAPL.O), which entered the handset industry only three years ago, makes one iPhone for every 13 phones Nokia sells, but it generates larger total profit from these fewer phones.
21. Stock model of economical order batch is established under the objective of maximum total profit according to the hypotheses of constant demand rate.
22. Car service market is the most stable the profit source in the automobile industry chains , which occupied 60 to 70 percent of the total profit.
23. The major indices of high-tech industry e. g. industrial gross output, sales value, total profit and export delivery value of Sichuan have firmly held the first place in west China.
24. The target function of the plan is to achieve maximum total profit after coal is extracted with constraints of slope angle and mining sequence.
More similar words: normal profit, marginal profit, commercial profit, total price, windfall profit, racial profiling, profits, profit, in profit, nonprofit, non-profit, superprofit, profit tax, at a profit, profiteer, net profit, take profits, not-for-profit, profit from, profitable, paper profit, pure profit, make profits, profitless, profitably, soil profile, total power, clear profit, profit ratio, gross profit.