Random good picture Not show
(1) The total head in the upper portion of the column is higher than the head at the constant head boundary even at the end of drainage.
(2) Net Head is derived from Total Head minus Head Losses.
(3) This, of course, begs the questions: what is Total Head and what are Head Losses? Sentencedict.com
(4) It is showed that the total head lose through three orifices is about 40% of the total head and the dissipating' rate is satisfactory.
(5) The two-way five-step ship lock with a 113-meter total head of the Three Gorges project is the internal river ship lock with most steps and the highest total head in the world.
(6) Muzzle length is 40% of the total head length from occiput to nose tip.
(7) Total Head—Sum of discharge head, suction lift, and friction loss.
(8) The head loss of flume is less, and the average loss is nearly 12% of the total head in upstream.
(9) Socket box multiple socket wires connected, don't allow arch head connection, should use 1C type pressure meet cap pressure after total head, then branch line connection.
(10) At normal delivery and above, when velocity distributions are fairly steady, the pressure and total head generated may be derived from the velocity distributions with reasonable accuracy.
(11) The airfoil-shaped measuring flume water head loss isn't higher, and the water head losing has 14% of the total head of water.
More similar words: total heat, nominal head, mental health, total harmonic distortion, hiatal hernia, genital herpes, central heating, occupational health, wellhead, nailhead, railhead, bullhead, artificial heart, trailhead, National Health Service, cool-headed, coolheaded, bullheaded, total, level-headed, levelheaded, totally, subtotal, totaled, sub-total, in total, sum total, total loss, total sum, totalize.