Random good picture Not show
1. It's been a terrible week and now, to cap it all, I've got a cold.
2. And then, to cap it all, it started to rain!
3. To cap it all, the phones didn't work, and there was no hot water.
4. And, to cap it all, Wimbledon won the Cup.
5. I had a terrible day at work, and to cap it all off I got a flat tire.
6. And to cap it all, the bland sleazy boredom of it all.
7. And to cap it all she could feel the ominous beginnings of a thundering headache.
8. To cap it all most of the student body dressed to complement the period when the university was built.
9. And to cap it all off, when she was tied-up she couldn't run backwards, so she lay down instead!
10. To cap it all I wrote you that perfectly ghastly, unforgivable letter six short days ago!
11. To cap it all, in 2007 the state squashed consumer demand by increasing added tax.
12. To cap it all, Kef even added a warranty to cover the repairs and materials it had so generously provided.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. It was raining, the bus was late, and to cap it all, I had not coat.
14. He won the school final and, to cap it all, went to win the country championships.
15. Last week he crashed his car, then he lost his job and now to cap it all his wife has left him!
16. Last week he lost his baseball cap, then he lost his flat cap and now to cap it all he was not capped for China!
More similar words: capital stock, capital, capitally, capital loss, capitalise, capitalism, capitalist, capitalize, seed capital, capital letter, capital gain, capital lease, share capital, debt capital, risk capital, capital goods, joint capital, capital input, capital gains, raise capital, state capital, capitalistic, human capital, paid-in capital, capitalize on, capital budget, capital crime, social capital, capital assets, cost of capital.