Random good picture Not show
1. They decide to go with Hawk - eye to bargain for Cora's release.
2. Bob and Beth continue to bargain for over an hour and Bob won't compromise.
3. The rule here is not to bargain for such a chain, but certainly a customer won't be asked to pay much.
4. You can use these faults to bargain for a better price.
5. I find having to bargain for most things annoying at times.
6. What a waste of time to bargain for everything!
7. During the fighting, Terak grabbed Cindel, and planned to bargain for the power crystal in exchange for her life.
8. Worse yet, the landfill company, like many of its peers in China, found it difficult to bargain for a new site, bumping up against the limits of increasingly scarce land resources.
9. Even in the traditional way of shopping, and retailers and to bargain for the selected goods is not an easy task, the two sides do not meet the network on a more even more difficult.
10. More than half of China's power plants are now making losses, giving them a strong hand to bargain for a price hike,[sentencedict.com/to bargain for.html] according to Gary Chiu at Samsung Securities in Hong Kong.
11. We need to restore the bargaining power that labor has lost over the last 30 years, so that ordinary workers as well as superstars have the power to bargain for good wages.
12. I'm intelligent enough to know I don't have any military power to bargain for this kind of illegitimate money.
13. I'm not familiar with that the job entails, I'm not in the position to bargain for the salary. I believe you must have a standard starting salary which should be satisfactory.
14. Since government permits 10% hike annually, we are not in the position to bargain for our maximum interest.
More similar words: bargain for, bargain, bargainor, bargainer, bargain away, bad bargain, bargaining, plea bargain, plea-bargain, in the bargain, hard bargain, bargain offer, bargain sale, real bargain, great bargain, bargain price, bargain-priced, into the bargain, bargain hunter, bargain counter, bargaining chip, bargain-hunting, plea bargaining, bargain basement, bargaining power, collective bargaining, to barge in, to barge into, collective bargaining agreement, gainful.