Random good picture Not show
1. The solicitor refused to act against his client's interests.
2. The government needs to act against the sale of these dangerous toys.
3. But tonight of all nights they had to act against their immediate inclinations.
4. Nothing substantial for him to act against.
5. They also agreed to act against countries that provide tax shortens shelters for the wealthy.
6. They also agree agreed to act against countries that provide tax shelters for the wealthy.
7. To act against one another then is contrary to nature; and it is acting against one another to be vexed and to turn away.
8. Who was the first organization to act against this killing?
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. They also agreed to act against countries that provide tax shelters for the wealthy.
10. They also agree agreed to act against countries that provide tax shelters shelters for the wealthy.
11. And through the G 20, we've agreed to act against protectionism , which would only harm everybody's interests.
12. Governors are using the increased powers given to them to act against incompetent headteachers.
13. Mrs Chan said before the handover that if she were ever forced to act against her conscience, she would resign.
14. Livingstone has opposed the scheme since taking office but has been powerless to act against it.
More similar words: act against, react against, pit against, set against, fight against, count against, revolt against, contest against, against, insure against, against the grain, against a rainy day, go against, up against, as against, rub against, run against, jar against, cry against, against time, dash against, rule against, over against, buck against, lean against, take against, turn against, make against, be up against, kick against.