Random good picture Not show
1. Old Fakrid's hardly been gone two time units and already our clever First Pilot has begun to sound exactly like him.
2. This article take completes to in the different time unit yard community as the example, the union modern community analyzes the community public space the evolution.
3. In the single depositional time unit in which the thick sandbodies were widely deposited, independent fluid systems may exist in the overlapping sandbodies due to the lateral migration of the channel.
4. S curve, time unit hydro graph and surface runoff hydrograph can be gotten through instantaneous unit hydrograph.
5. ILC can learn the time unit users defined, the relation IN between time units, the conversion functions, and the addtionablity of data .
6. Geologic time unit, rock stratigraphic units and time stratigraphic unit.
7. And the time unit might be a few nanoseconds or whatever, and then it is a good approximation.
8. Basic time unit of hour is feasible for Xietan landslide.
9. What's your time unit?
10. A slot represents a time unit such as si (slot interval).
11. In this paper, we focus on two different perspectives to improve ETL tool, a) reduce the data set which ETL process deals with, b)improve performance of ETL process per time unit.
12. You can also arrange tests so that they are performed in sequence, group tests by categories and run them together, record the amount of time unit tests take, and much more.
13. In order to measure these various cycles accurately, we need a basic time unit.
14. They can transfer at most one object from one system to another in a time unit.
15. On the basis of communication operation schedule for system matrix formed with basis cycle, the time synchronization of system was obtained depending on the net time unit (NTU).
16. There are two threads: one assumes that in every time unit, a zombie eats the brains of a human, converting that number to zombies.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. METHODS:The lung functional exerciser was made of non poisonous medical plastic, a kind of inspiratory device that included a main measure barrel and gas flow volume measurement barrel in a time unit.
18. A cursor in the timing wheel moves one location every time unit, just like a second hand on a clock.
19. And we saw that by plotting how far the drunk was after each time unit.
20. In software systems, we often use certain simple defined basic information, such as industry classification, unit character, time unit etc.
21. Therefore, for the analysis of rainfall influence, a basic time unit should be determined according to the rain type.
More similar words: unit of time, reunite, base unit, mobile unit, storage unit, service unit, the United States, coronary care unit, intensive care unit, the United States of America, come under, neonatal intensive care unit, president of the united states, come unstuck, initial time, universal time, come under fire, from time to time, time after time, come under attack, come under the hammer, time and time again, reunify, reunion, dyspareunia, trade union, prime time, reunification, trade unionism, trade unionist.