Random good picture Not show
1. We believe the tight market should sustain the copper price in an $8,000-10,000 range over the next year or so.
2. One obstacle to the rally continuing is the tight market for credit, which has made it difficult for Chinese businesses that use steel to borrow money.
3. One reason for the present twitchiness is a tight market for all forms of energy.
4. And the key to decision lies in tight market survey , scientific demonstration and decision of democracy again.
5. Analysis of the industry, the current tight market liquidity, market supply and demand imbalance remains.
6. College students and migrant workers flooded job fairs across the country, eager to secure work in a tight market.
7. Discusses the bullwhip effect resulting from the linear assignment mechanism which the suppliers applied to tight market.
8. But those skeptical of a sharp price fall point to a raft of continued gloomy news on the fundamental supply-and-demand side, arguing that an already tight market isn't likely to loosen for months.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. In the United States, prices for cocaine have risen and purity has declined, indicating a tight market, said Antonio Maria Costa, executive director of the U.N. office.
10. Growing demand for air travel also has led to a tight market for pilots world-wide, which threatens to stifle the industry's growth.
11. Morgan Stanley has raised its forecast to a 50 per cent rise in iron ore prices for 2008 "to reflect an exceptionally tight market".
12. The rare purchases by the world's second-largest economy are expected to squeeze an already tight market.
More similar words: nightmare, nightmarish, right margin, spot market, meat market, market maker, street market, credit market, test marketing, discount market, direct marketing, investment market, tight money, straight man, primary market, light machine gun, market, upmarket, marketer, otc market, downmarket, marketing, market day, marketeer, down market, supermarket, market town, gold market, money-market, gray market.