Random good picture Not show
1. Feed electrical wires of new switch assembly through hole in rear of housing.
2. A through hole (15) is formed through the center of the rotary magnet (14), so that the pin part (13) can be inserted into the through hole (15).
3. Lead in solders for the soldering to machined through hole discoidal and planar array ceramic multilayer capacitors.
4. Seal the external side of wall - through hole with sealant, putty, paint, etc.
5. A plated - through hole used for interconnection of conductors on different sides or layers of a PCB.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Reliability of plated through hole ( PTH ) has close relationship with technology parameters during manufacture process.
7. EC 24. Lead in solders for the soldering to machined through hole discoidal and planar array ceramic multilayer capacitors.
8. Through experiments, the improvement can reduce the content of minicrystal to 31.8 percent, compared with an original protective plate without a through hole for the cooled air to circulate.
9. The detection precision is high, the incidence, the fallout ratio and the omission ratio of the non-drilling through hole on the glass product are reduced, and the labor intensity is also reduced.
10. Could you tell me the price different between micro via PCB and through hole via PCB?
More similar words: through and through, roughhouse, rough-house, thread through, through, go through, get through, all through, see-through, see through, throughout, through to, throughput, seek through, cut through, rub through, fall through, cut-through, come through, run-through, run through, sit through, put through, through with, soak through, pull-through, leaf through, sail through, line through, move through.