Random good picture Not show
1. A nozzle with greater length and smaller throat area has greater gross thrust and better efficiency.
2. Results show that pintle could change the nozzle throat area and thus the motor pressure and thrust, which provided the capability for thrust control.
3. Physical manifestations may occur in the throat area such as a sore throat, laryngitis , sinus problems, thyroid problems, stiff neck muscles and difficulty in swallowing.
4. The throat area of turbine nozzle which is very important in gas turbine engine's design and manufacture must be controlled strictly.
5. The calculations indicate that the iterating calculation is converged and the calculated throat area of nozzle accords with practicality.
6. Taking advantage of the gas table and the practical losses, the reaction, the outlet flow angle and the throat area of nozzle can be calculated by means of iteration.
7. At the same times, the relationships of the head coefficient with the number of the blade, the throat area and the sectional area of the collector were analyzed.
8. Experiment proves that it can improve influx height of condensate pump that adopting large throat area ratio water jet pump.
9. Then a conclusion was drawn that the power of engines is Influenced mainly by the throat area and shrinking degree of mixer.
10. Mass flow rate of added fuel, injecting location and physical throat area on rocket ejector performance were investigated.
11. The results of numerical and experimental studies of a new configuration of 3D hypersonic inlet with the minimum throat area, which was called a convergent inlet, are presented in this paper.
12. This forechest and its placement is ideal. Even though she is full and defined here, she shows no evidence of being "pigeon breasted", where the forechest is up pushing into the lower throat area.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. The technical difficulty is accurately controlling the low - pressure rotor speed through adjusting nozzle throat area.
14. And water is used in cold test. Through changing operating conditions, throat area and back pressure, the change rule of discharge coefficient and pressure recovery factor were found.
15. Then mathematical relationship between the flows of mixture and the throat area, shrinking degree of mixer (mathematical model) can be established to meet the aim of the highest power of engine.
16. This paper pays much attention to the optimal method for perfecting the throat area design which is one of the key procedures of CARYD system.
More similar words: throat, throaty, throated, cutthroat, cut-throat, sore throat, strep throat, whitethroat, throat infection, thread through, read through, break through, breakthrough, go through fire and water, beat a retreat, through and through, croat, groat, groats, croatia, croatian, heteroatom, cream of tartar, tarsometatarsal, target area, highroad, lying under oath, floatage, float about, floatable.