Random good picture Not show
1. Finally, according experimental result, designed the three-phase current balance loop. The experimental results shows that the current balance is significant improved.
2. A three-phase current method is presented to measure resistive current, based on which an electrified measuring instrument for MOA is developed.
3. A new three-phase current source rectifier(CSR) topology and its multi-bridge parallel technique are studied in the paper.
4. Three-phase current unit for wet and dry vacuuming in industrial locations.
5. three-phase current should be used for large motors.
6. three-phase current protection relay is one of the important forms of protection.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Through measuring three-phase current of low voltage at user side and handling by specific algorithm, TA ratio of HV measuring can be accurately judged whether is consistent with data plate.
8. Three-phase current measurement is base.
9. An intelligent PID controller was proposed for a CaC 2 furnace system with three-phase current coupled.
10. It can be concluded from the result that the real waveform of the three-phase current and voltage can be reverted to the host by the data sampled by the sampler.
11. The system also includes a switch control circuit to switch the MOSFET switches in synchronization with the three-phase current flow.
12. An over-modulation technique, a continuous extension of space vector PWM (SVPWM) linear control scheme for the three-phase current source rectifier (CSR) is introduced.
13. Treatment method: Check the heater circuit breaker settings, check voltage, three-phase current should be balanced, the error is not more than 3%.
14. KIWA synthetic power saver with his unique structure form eliminates higher harmonic of the electrical network by way of the balance in adjusting three-phase current and voltage .
15. In this model, There are not only normal physical quantity such as three-phase current and speed, but also interior quantity such as voltage and current at different system.
16. The neutral-point voltage fluctuation of three-level converter is only related to applied modulation method and three-phase current.
17. For future fault diagnosis and troubleshooting, the working voltage and the three-phase current can be preserved when the oil-extractor has fault.
18. This paper states a detecting method for defect of three-phase current motor and it also introduces the experimental analysis result and practice utilization condition of this detecting method.
19. Because the bank adopts late-model components, high power density, it has not red-hot phenomena. It is pure resistive load and three-phase current balance.
20. The key POints of the IEC method for calculating the short circuit current and its heat effect of a three-phase current system are described and elucidated specifically by examples.
More similar words: phase current, three-phase, recurrent, recurrently, leakage current, negative current, alternate current, discharge current, recurrent expenditure, recurrence-, recurrence, recurrence rate, current, reserve currency, non-current, occurrent, currently, cocurrent, air current, current tax, concurrent, rip current, current loop, eddy current, current income, current cost, current file, current feed, dark current, overcurrent.