Random good picture Not show
1. The simple fact is that, for most people, surfing is too expensive.
2. The simple fact is that no one knows what's going to happen to their jobs and careers .
3. But the simple fact is that the average evangelical church does not have too much trouble with liberalism.
4. The simple fact is that you reign over a nation that is obsessed by breakfast – and by you, of course.
5. But the simple fact is that coming up with a truly worthy LED bulb is enormously complex, requiring expertise in physics, chemistry, optics, design, and manufacturing.
6. The simple fact is that the price is so high because their rent is very expensive.
7. The simple fact is that action on climate change can help to address all of those needs - in ways that are fully in line with Chinese priorities.
8. The simple fact is that the more paper we use, the more forests need to be cut down to serve our paper needs.
9. The simple fact is that typical PC users still rely on local horsepower for many of their computing workloads.
10. The simple fact is that we have a global excess supply of savings, which is doing terrible things to workers.
11. The simple fact is that relationships are not always smooth sailing. Conflict can lead to anger, hostility, and further conflicts.
12. The simple fact is that collagen is a huge molecule and the skin is designed to keep such substances out.
13. The simple fact is that when we are communicating all our attention is on communicating, so ads don't get our attention.
14. The simple fact is that the list of companies that have tried and failed is growing.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
15. The simple fact is that if you pay a star a great deal of money for a film that people don't want to see, then it won't work.
16. There's no other product like it: The simple fact is that Game Jackal Pro stands alone.
17. Dr Margaret Chan, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO), welcomed the new Task Force: "The simple fact is that the world needs many more health workers.
18. However, the simple fact is that if the government does not stop spending money on welfare and warfare, America may soon face an economic crisis that could lead to people being thrown into the street.
19. The simple fact is that the world does not like its leading military power to be overly eager to intervene in foreign lands.
20. As much as we'd like the world not to rely so heavily on cash, the simple fact is that without some, we're severely limited in what we're able to do.
21. The environmental argument alone should have been enough for me, but the simple fact is that I do more and more of my reading on a screen (the only holdouts : fiction and poetry).
More similar words: fee simple, calefactive, calefaction, simple list, it is imperative that, despite the fact that, wake up to the fact that, simple, to the satisfaction of, simplex, simpler, simpleton, malefactor, simple eye, scale factor, simpleness, simple sugar, simple event, simplist, herpes simplex, simple-minded, pure and simple, simpleminded, simple machine, simplistic, simple sentence, simple language, simple interest, simple pendulum, automobile factory.