Random good picture Not show
(1) The teacher retired at the completion of the school year.
(2) The school year is divided into three trimesters.
(3) I'm going to relax now the school year is over.
(4) This is the social event of the school year.
(5) The school year ends in June.
(6) The school year will be over before long.
(7) During the school year, long weekends are good opportunities to explore together.
(8) To bring together these keys to the curriculum, the school year is organized around themes.
(9) At the and of the school year, she packed her bags and followed Jean Ardley to her new university.
(10) Alvin was to stay behind to finish the school year.
(11) The school year begins in autumn.
(12) We take our examinations at the end of the school year.
(13) They want their kids to finish out the school year.
(14) In English and America the school year begins in September.
(15) I never heard from Amy again after the school year.
(16) He will be in the hospital for the duration of the school year.
(17) Things are often a bit shambolic at the beginning of the school year.
(18) The students of the geological class will be out on field exploration for the duration of the school year.
(19) A dud for most of the year, with peaks at the start of the school year and at Christmas.
(20) The Transit minibus will be used for outings and visits throughout the school year.
(21) Our son's achievement level soared and at the end of the school year he received a glowing report from his teachers.
(22) The school board agreed to suspend Linda Cole for the remainder of the school year.
(23) The students participate in paid internships during the summer and part-time work during the school year.
(24) That uncertainty arose after a $ 10 million budget shortfall surfaced in July, days before the start of the school year.
(25) One tablet daily will help give added protection during winter and throughout the school year.
(26) For its part, the Seminole County Public Schools system in Florida plans to continue its report card incentive program through the rest of the school year.
(27) The school year system and the credit system has the basic same data constitution and the data flows through comparison between data flow chart of the school year system and the credit system.
(28) By TOM BARTLETT and KARIN FISCHER DOZENS of new students crowded into a lobby of the University of Delaware's student center at the start of the school year. Sentencedict.com
(29) He will be in hospital for the duration of the school year.
(30) Parents are required to serve as room parent at least once per child during the school year, regardless if you are the RPL or PTO member. Otherwise a $30 fine will be charged.
More similar words: school year, go to the school, pre-school, preschool, schoolyard, home-school, free school, leave school, preschooler, grade school, trade school, middle school, private school, language school, graduate school, comprehensive school, correspondence school, school, school day, in school, old school, at school, school age, day school, schooldays, go to school, schoolboy, schooling, school bus, schoolbag.