Random good picture Not show
1. And then there are the dreams, more vivid than the live-long day.
2. Just went around in my wrapper all the livelong day, my mama would faint.
3. He likes to sit and fish all the livelong day.
4. Also without somebody breathing down your neck all the livelong day!
5. He likes to and fish all the livelong day.
6. The livelong day has passed in spreading his seat on the floor; but the lamp has not been lit and I cannot ask him into my house.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. My dearest neighbor I have been riding in taxicabs the livelong day, wad have taken your advice.
8. How dreary to be somebody! How public, like a frog To tell your name the livelong day To an admiring bog!
9. Thy sunbeam comes upon this earth of mine with arms outstretched and stands at my door the livelong day to carry back to thy feet clouds made of my tears and sighs and songs.
10. Still, like young folk with their first paint box, I spent the livelong day painting away with the many coloured fancies of my new-born youth.
More similar words: livelong, in the long run, at the longest, live load, in the long term, long-lived, livelily, all along the line, livelihood, liveliness, the long and the short of it, live like a lord, boxing day, wedding day, closing day, working day, polling day, thanksgiving day, the land of the living, martin luther king day, with each passing day, echelon, long-drawn, chelonia, belong, chelonian, agelong, daylong, long-drawn-out, belong to.