Random good picture Not show
1. More than 3,000 police officers were wounded in the line of duty last year.
2. A policeman was injured in the line of duty yesterday.
3. Officer Choi was killed in the line of duty.
4. Vice-Admiral Hawkins, of course, is acting in the line of duty.
5. Since then, only one officer has died in the line of duty.
6. Dave Weatherley strips off in the line of duty to put seven seriously warm bags to the test.
7. Mary was seriously wounded in the line of duty.
8. The Line of Duty and three senior living, it means I have to look at them alone to bear away the taste of a Line of Duty to go tonight, and back to Jiangmen.
9. Three members of the fire brigade died in the line of duty.
10. A police officer was gunned down in the line of duty.
11. The soldier had to clean his rifle in the line of duty.
12. The young police officer was killed in the line of duty.
13. His withdrawal to the line of duty crossed up the whole arrangement.
14. In 2008, 26 Asian journalists were killed in the line of duty , according to the International Press Institute, making Asia even deadlier than the Middle East for the fourth estate.
15. This year alone eight police officers have been killed in the line of duty.
16. However, none of the disciplined officers was authorized to use the guns in the line of duty.
17. When one of the fiercely loyal team is gunned down in the line of duty, the unit seems ready to collapse.
18. Ron Brown was on a trade mission to the Balkans when he died in the line of duty.
19. It was the fourth time in five years she had been injured in the line of duty.
20. They ruled that officers were expected to cope with traumatic events in the line of duty.
21. How can we ever repay you? Nothing at all the line of duty.
22. Today we mourn and remember all who have given their lives in the line of duty.
23. In special forces . We teach our people . To stay alive in the line of duty.
24. I remember the day his partner, his best friend,(http://sentencedict.com) was gunned the line of duty.
25. In this brief outline of the promise and performance of my immediate predecessor the line of duty for his successor is clearly delineated.
26. During Leyzaola's first year in Tijuana, thirty-two cops were killed in the line of duty—more than had died in the previous five years combined.
27. Just about every time a police officer dies in the line of duty , there's a hue and cry for some kind of preventive action.
More similar words: line of duty, free of duty, sense of duty, tour of duty, breach of duty, neglect of duty, line of descent, line of defence, line of defense, off-duty, off duty, line of business, line of force, line of fire, line of work, line of sight, line-of-sight, line of poetry, line of march, on the line, line of credit, line of vision, line of action, toe the line, nepheline, down the line, hold the line, line of thought, line of inquiry, draw the line.