Random good picture Not show
1. The final report therefore appears 15 months after the financial year end.
2. In the financial year 1982-83 the sales revenue from the sales of books, music and journals amounted to approximately ￡60m.
3. Government revenues for the financial year ending in November 1991 had shown a considerable reduction compared with the previous financial year.
4. Norton have announced profits of ￡3.5 million for the financial year 2000-01.
5. the commencement of the financial year.
6. Three months after the end of the financial year, the Final Budget Outcome documents are tabled in Parliament.
7. The company should end the financial year in the back.
8. Note: Figures are as at end of the financial year.
9. Local authorities will run out of money part way through the financial year.
10. The consolidated financial statements include those of the Company and all its subsidiaries made up to the end of the financial year.
11. We opened 23 new supermarkets and at the end of the financial year we had 328.
12. Gone are the days of spending frantically because the end of the financial year was nigh.
13. But she died of cancer on 18 May 1991,[sentencedict.com] six weeks into the financial year.
14. I only took over the financial reins three weeks before the end of the financial year!
15. In late June 1991 the legislature passed the 1991-92 budget for the financial year beginning on July 1.
16. We have to pay our taxes at the end of the financial year.
17. The contract is not expected to have material impact on the Group's earnings per share or net tangible assets per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2010.
18. Identify and prepare realistic project list for the budget of the financial year.
More similar words: financial year, financial analyst, financial deficit, financial analysis, the fiscal year, financial, financial statement analysis, financially, nonfinancial, financial loss, financial aid, financial cost, financial data, financial lease, financial gain, financial income, financial model, financial audit, financial ratio, financial claim, financial budget, financial world, financial assets, financial market, financial center, financial support, financial policy, financial crisis, financial system, financially sound.