Random good picture Not show
2. The example of the United States illustrates this point.
3. The United States is a federation of 50 individual states.
4. Britain's prospects of beating the United States in the relay looked poor.
5. How long will you be staying in the United States?
6. The United States has taken sanctions against Iraq for 10 years.
7. She accused the United States of economic imperialism.
8. Britain has an unwritten constitution,(Sentencedict) and the United States has a written constitution.
9. An ensign is a junior officer in the United States Navy.
10. The United States is sending a naval task force to the area to evacuate American citizens.
11. I set off for a new adventure in the United States on the first day of the new year.
12. He asked for immediate help from the United States to dismantle the warheads.
13. He lived on the east coast of the United States.
14. Britain, France, the United States and Japan all aspired to hegemony after the end of World War I.
15. The United States is bounded in the south by Mexico and in the north by Canada.
16. The United States sponsored the important meeting.
17. How much does it cost to fly to the United States?
18. To go to the United States[sentencedict.com], you must get a visa at the U.S. embassy.
19. It stands for the United States of America.
20. Mexico abuts some of the richest parts of the United States.
21. In 1776 the United States forged an alliance with France.
22. Can-ada's prime minister will be hoping to play honest broker in the row between the United States and Japan.
23. The right to speak freely is written into the Constitution of the United States.
24. By investing in real estate, he was one of the richest men in the United States.
25. Most of Canada's population is strung out along its 5525-mile border with the United States.
26. Pioneers from New England migrated to all parts of the United States.
27. Farms in France are much smaller than those in the United States or even Britain.
28. They plotted to make the whole Mississippi Valley secede from the United States.
29. Roosevelt was elected four times to the presidency of the United States.
30. It has the trappings of an election campaign in the United States, with slick television ads touting the candidates.
More similar words: united states, united states constitution, reunite, confederate states, United, unitedly, States, united nations, intestate, statesman, stated, estates general, United Press International, understated, coronary care unit, intensive care unit, unite, United Nations Organization, disunite, infinitesimal, ignited, testator, uninvited, attestation, detestation, uninhabited, uninhibited, contestation, state, stater.