Random good picture Not show
1. Results for the test program haven't been tabulated.
2. By an 8-7 vote, a Senate committee halted the taggant test program.
3. Texaco has introduced a compulsory HIV testing program for all prospective employees.
4. The proposed test program is inadequate to ensure the necessary reliability before we begin to spend big money on national missile defense.
5. The adjusting and testing program used at the Buyer's site.
6. It provides the testing program of planar bearing rolling friction.
7. E . U. officials this week extended a testing program for poultry and wild birds.
8. The PCI add - in card and the testing program are introduced.
9. Google notified local police of its testing program and insisted there was a clean-record driver in each vehicle ready to take over if the robot technology decided to go rogue.
10. What are the key components of a testing program in China?
11. Specifically include the followings:Radiometric calibration1. Antenna Pattern in-orbit testing program.
12. A new testing program for the broken pins of LQ—1600 printers is developed in C language using the bit image control method.
13. UN member countries delivered a strong rebuke to both countries for persisting with nuclear testing programs.
14. Safeway officials began notifying employees whose jobs might be affected since the Phoenix testing program began last October, Lambert said.
15. They convincethebig lout to participate in a highly irregular testing program for modified turkey.
16. We a zero - tolerance policy through a comprehensive new testing program that is both tough and thorough.
17. Rarely would a single concern have the entire facilities required for a complete testing program.
18. All Pacific valves are subjected to an extensive quality assurance and testing program prior to shipment.
19. To control it,(sentence dictionary) the government launched a highly successful testing program.
20. Another CIA department, the Office of Security, also began its own testing program.
More similar words: accounting program, running program, training program, test program, programing, programming, reprogramming, program trading, multiprogramming, visual programming, programing language, computer programming, program, programming language, protesting, c program, subprogram, reprogram, tv program, programme, functional programming, structured programming, unprotesting, news program, programmer, program file, live program, program line, game program, quiz program.