Random good picture Not show
1. Depending on the type of test signal involved, specific switching techniques must be used to maintain signal integrity through the switch system.
2. Test signal through the charge amplifier, A / D data acquisition card into the computer, through professional software can show cutting power.
3. The methods based on test signal can be used in management test task. The standard interface of layers is presented for most duplicate.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Using the test signal method, a detailed analysis of subsynchronous oscillation for a HVDC system is performed.
5. Here, Source-Measure Unit A (SMUA) supplies the test signal to the LED and measures its electrical response while SMUB monitors the photodiode during optical measurements.
6. In this paper, a software for analysing the test signal of the dynamic pressure has been developed to evaluate the waveform features, frequency structure and energy distribution.
7. Online monitoring of power system test signal contains a lot of background noise , not easy to detect.
8. Then the frequency of the test signal is scanned at the HVDC rectifier current set point, and the oscillated active power flow in the parallel AC tie line is obtained.
9. A new test signal method based approach to design power oscillation damping (POD) controller for TCSC is proposed, by which the bulky eigenvalue calculation of state matrix can be avoided.
10. Cable testing instruments measure crosstalk by applying a test signal to one wire pair.
11. Applying wavelet denoise to improve the test signal[sentencedict.com], the dynamic characteristic parameters of a overflow valve were obtained by selecting characteristic point of the signal.
12. The kernel functions such as test signal storage, video timing signal generation and systems control signal generation are realized by field programmable gate array(FPGA).
13. Correction coefficients can be received based on statistic average when importing a test signal. Then quadrature demodulation errors are realized.
14. Based on the researching in the principle of DDS chip AD9854, This paper presents a design of wireless compass test signal generator.
15. In this paper, the wavelet transformations application in rock test signal analysis is studied.
16. The spot testing and analysis by synthesis is adopted to analyze and process the test signal.
17. This paper also particularly introduces the key technology of the auto balancing bridges, the generating of the test signal and the high speed A-D converter in the measurement system.
18. Being different from the existing measurement method for A/V delay, the system does not produce random noise to interfere audio test, and does not need video test signal to interrupt live program.
19. The software of fault occurring equipment is designed to provide test signal for distributed and repository based expert system of fault diagnosis include fault.
20. In this paper, the emphases are put on the phase shifter test and the idea of the introduction of RF bit test signal to dome.
21. The NEXT value, expressed in decibels, is computed as the difference in amplitude between the test signal and the crosstalk signal measured at the same end of the cable.
22. Realistic device characteristics can be analyzed under actual operating conditions by varying the test frequency, test signal level, and dc bias.
23. Testing mechanism of the sensor is researched and the relation between test signal and tension is deduced.
24. Position and speed are obtained by an observer using a voltage and an inductance motor model together with test signal injection at low speed.
25. Calculating the excitation phase-frequency characteristic of the generators in Zhejiang based on the test signal method.
26. The complex torque coefficient approach realized by ti me domain simulation (the Test Signal Method) is adopted in this paper to study the SSR damping characteristics with TCSC.
More similar words: start signal, input signal, output signal, most significant bit, least significant bit, analog signal, signal, signally, signaller, signaler, signalled, signal box, signaling, signalling, signalize, signal lamp, signalman, busy signal, weak signal, echo signal, turn signal, signal light, signal level, small signal, time signal, audio signal, sound signal, storm signal, time signals, clear signal.