Random good picture Not show
1) What are the terms of delivery?
2) Negotiate with suppliers on terms of delivery and payment, enable to approach our companys business target.
3) Terms of Delivery are included in the Delivery Schedule in Appendix No.3 hereto.
4) In terms of delivery, all icon artwork should be supplied in a format that can be deliverable online, in Facebook and via mobile phone.
5) A. 5 One duplicate copy of the telex advice of shipment as stipulated in Clause 15 of the Terms of Delivery.
6) One duplicate copy of the cable or telex advice of shipment as stipulated in Clause 17 of the Terms of Delivery.
7) These shall also apply if the supplier bases the individual agreement on his terms of delivery or standard terms and conditions.
8) A. 5 One duplicate copy of the cable or telex advice of shipment as stipulated in Clause 17 of the Terms of Delivery.
9) In regard to your offer faxed on Feb. 28, 2006,[http://sentencedict.com/terms of delivery.html] we regard that we cannot accept due to the terms of delivery.
10) Simulation shows that the QoS of real time traffic is guaranteed and the algorithm is superior to standard AODV routing algorithm in terms of delivery rate and mean end to end packet delay.
11) A document issued by a carrier to a shipper, listing and acknowledging receipt of goods for transport and specifying terms of delivery.
12) Unless otherwise agreed and accepted by the Buyer , all other matters related to this contract shall be governed by Section II the Terms of Delivery which shall form an integral part of this Contract.
More similar words: delivery, nondelivery, delivery boy, delivery note, deliveryman, delivery time, time delivery, free delivery, delivery date, delivery truck, short delivery, delivery point, cash on delivery, prompt delivery, breech delivery, take delivery of, cesarean delivery, in terms of, special delivery, caesarean delivery, delivery schedule, delivery charges, immediate delivery, terms of trade, terms of payment, terms of reference, deliver, deliverer, delivered, undelivered.