Random good picture Not show
1. The simplified formula of ultimate tension load is obtained in view of mix plastic-cone tension failure mode of the M10 plastic embedded part.
2. The stress state of coupler under tension load is given, and the results provide reference basis for coupler structure design, improvement and repair.
3. Through a lot of experiments and analysis, it was pointed out that the twist number of steel wire in torsion test decreased gradually with increasing axial tension load.
4. The hermetically sealed construction not only ensures the seal performance, but also improves the intensity to resist tension load, and is processed and assembled conveniently.
5. The prestrain and prestress around the interference-fit hole for bald-aluminum alloy LY12CZ sheet under tension load, levels of 35% 60% and 68% , are studied by Moiye's method.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A photoelastic study for the viscoelastic stress-concentration factors in bars with a round hole under axial tension load, using self-made viscoelastic materials is presented in this paper.
7. Conclusions Strain rate and bone mineral density are important factors for the biomechanical properties of human mandible under tension load.
8. The fracture mechanism of PVC under applied load and the cause of 'stress relaxation under high speed tension load are discussed.
9. Consequently, the different ratio of tension in anchor cables should be taken for anchor cables with different initial tension load.
10. Objective To study the biomechanical properties of human mandible under tension load and deduce the constitutive equation.
More similar words: onload, dimensionless, tension, extension, tensional, intension, pretension, distension, hypotension, extensional, high-tension, hypertension, intensional, extension set, overextension, extension cord, hyperextension, surface tension, extension agent, tension headache, credit extension, consumption loan, load density, extension service, capillary tension, construction loan, filename extension, file name extension, portal hypertension, telephone extension.