Random good picture Not show
(1) Why don't you offer your services as a tennis coach?
(2) If a 260 tennis coach followed this philosophy, students would practice dropping the ball for a week.
(3) He looks like an out-of-luck table tennis coach.
(4) But, as in the case of a good tennis coach, the facilitator should be replaced by the group.
(5) That American tennis coach who urged his daughter to "kill" was saying only what millions of sports fans think or say every Saturday.
(6) Would you like to be my tennis coach?
(7) The coaching trait of Chinese, Australian senior tennis coach was studied with questionnaire.
(8) My friend, he is also a tennis coach!
(9) Off-season preparation(sentencedict.com), my new coaches – both my tennis coach and fitness coach are new.
(10) If you don't listen to your tennis coach, how can you improve?
(11) Nick's father, Mr Green, is a table tennis coach.
(12) The hotel has a professional tennis coach available for lesson.
(13) An outside facilitator could help them examine and redesign their actions just as a tennis coach might do.
(14) As China grows economically, its profile as a world athletic power is also rising. Tennis coach Wang points out that Chinese athletes won the most gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
(15) His love to tcapable tennis is effected by his daddy(Sentencedict.com ), a update tcapable tennis coach.
(16) I have a brother, who works as a part-time table tennis coach.
(17) I know a woman coach whose mother is also a table tennis coach.
(18) Oh yeah, I forgot, Mr. Henrich was also the school's tennis coach.
(19) Coming from Britain, Barry is now working in Shanghai as a tennis coach.
(20) Creating and bisecting angles has new meaning to a tennis coach.
(21) My father had a school friend, who was a tennis coach, so I went.
(22) But even that attempt at self-deprecation was criticized — by the table tennis coach for the Brazilian Olympic team.
(23) "You can't keep breast-feeding them all the time, " Robert Lansdorp, a tennis coach in Los Angeles, told me.
(24) I wanted to play sports and one day coach; I didn't need to study geometry. Now I love tennis because its all about geometry. Creating and bisecting angles has new meaning to a tennis coach.
More similar words: tennis court, tennis club, tennis, tennis ball, table-tennis, lawn tennis, tennis shoe, table tennis, tennis elbow, tennis match, tennis player, tennis racket, tennis racquet, tennis lesson, coach, coacher, coachman, coaching, Dennis, slow coach, coach house, motorcoach, stagecoach, coach station, football coach, centennial, bicentennial, discontent, discontented, discontentment.