Random good picture Not show
1) The journalists like to dish the dirt about television stars.
2) Now the same diamonds are afforded by a television star or a talented harlot.
3) Winfrey, the US television star, topped the list for the previous two years and remains its highest earner, making $275 million in the past 12 months.
4) Thus, Jeremy Spake became a television star.
5) Both Royal and Sarkozy were overtaken by television star Nicolas Hulot, who has threatened to run for president unless mainstream politicians do more for the environment.
6) Television star Denise van Outen said she gave up breastfeeding her daughter Betsy after less than a month because she didn't want photographers taking pictures.
7) When reality television star Kourtney Kardashian gave birth at age 30, she rebranded herself from a jet-setting party girl to a thoughtful first-time mom.
8) The television star was bombarded with invitations.
9) Tributes to the reality television star Jade Goody poured in today from all corners of society, from politics, showbusiness, and the church, to -charities and members of the public.
10) British pop singer and television star Cheryl Cole was crowned the world's best dressed woman by Glamour magazine this week, beating last year's winner Kate Moss into second place.
11) Best known as a television star,(http://sentencedict.com/television star.html) Harry Anderson created and presented his con man persona in comedy and nightclubs and starred in his own television specials.
12) Film and television star: We only are the friend relate.
13) Shows will included "The Taming of the Shrew" in Urdu, starring Pakistani television star Nadia Jamil as Katherine, and "King Lear" in Australian Aboriginal languages.
14) An airport worker in London has become an unlikely television star.
15) About two thirds of the list are self-made billionaires and just over 10 percent are women, led by television star Oprah Winfrey whose fortune rose 200 million dollars to 2.7 billion dollars.
16) Xin Zhang, China is currently the most popular models Reds, film and television star.
17) The public awareness campaign about cervical cancer was brought into the spotlight by the death of the reality television star Jade Goody, 27.
18) Ince it entered the Chinese market from 1986 , SIDAN received a great favour in the domestic general political outstanding person, economical giant and film and television star .
19) Fortunately, some well-staged action scenes and an emphatic performance from former television star Zo In-sung as a nice guy in a nasty line of work keep A Dirty Carnival on the rails.
20) "The U. S. is becoming the laughing stock of the world, " exhorted reality television star Donald Trump.
21) It's the triumphant return to television for one big-name television star, and just another television series for one of the industry's busiest boys.
More similar words: television station, television set, television show, television system, television screen, television, television news, satellite television, cable television, television transmission, watch television, television camera, television channel, television program, television antenna, television receiver, television reporter, double vision, distance vision, televise, televisual, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionism, revisionist, machine vision, provisions, constant element, teleview.