Random good picture Not show
(1) Can a well-funded public telecommunications system be reconciled with the First Amendment principle of a press free of government interference and involvement?
(2) Data from the craft are swapped via a global telecommunications system coordinated by the World Meteorological Organisation in Geneva.
(3) In a very real sense the global economy has become physically embodied in our ports, airports, and tele-communications systems.
(4) When the West wants to move into these markets adequate postal and telecommunications systems will be needed.
(5) The Republican National Committee asked telephone companies if one could provide a secure telecommunications system in which conversations could not be intercepted.
(6) Remote solar installations can also be used to power telecommunications systems, water pumping stations and refrigerators to keep medical supplies cold.
(7) GSMR is a digital wireless telecommunication system developed for satisfying the railway application. Sentencedict.com
(8) The third generation mobile telecommunication system TD - SCDMA is a self - interference system.
(9) The telecommunication system was modeled after the successful plan in other countries.
(10) A telecommunication line that links a private telecommunication system to the public switched network.
(11) PBX has played an important role in telecommunication network. It is ideal equipment to extern telecommunication system and terminals.
(12) Ocean observations from ships and buoys are sent to national meteorological services through a World Meteorological Organization network called the Global Telecommunication System (GTS).
(13) We became the biggest telecommunication company which adopted the full digital telecommunication system in 1976.
(14) It touch screen man - machine interface operation . PLC linkage and central controlled telecommunication system.
(15) Handover has been widely applying as one of the pivotal technologies in the telecommunication system.
(16) Zhongjialin's main business scope covers high - tech, equipment telecommunication system , etc.
More similar words: communication system, telecommunications, telecommunication, mobile communication, electronic communication, Communication satellite, satellite communication, communications satellite, communications, communications technology, voice communication, application system, digital communications, communication strategy, wireless communication, federal communications commission, communications protocol, classification system, selection system, communication, long-distance communication, communicational, excommunication, one-way communication, data communication, oral communication, mass communication, two-way communication, intercommunication, radio communication.