Similar words: medical service, technicals, local service, technical skill, technical school, technical adviser, technical specifications, technical.
Random good picture Not show
1. A nationwide sales force and technical services support can help with any application.
2. The warranties contract has been awarded to Maztech Technical Services.
3. He was an employee of DynCorp, a technical services contractor based in Reston, Va.
4. Responsible for technical service file maintenance and update.
5. Full experience in technical service in refrigeration equipment.
6. Provide on - site technical service ( maintenance ) for all display and control equipment.
7. Their on - site technical service work, a construction unit owners and widely acclaimed.
8. Beside high quality products, KCC also provide superior technical service and support to customers.
9. We can supply fuel oil and related technical service in the main ports in the world.
10. We also carries out technical service in hot repair and cold reconstruction of furnace.
11. Provide the technical service and support for heat tracing project.
12. East machinery co will provide engineering assistance and technical service to uh guano corporation.
13. Scientific and technical service agency at economy, highly integrated trend new-type economy that produce service the activity science and technology.
14. Cooperate with Product Manager to summarize experience of technical service and application in time.
15. Enhancement technical service team and in outside management public office serviceability, consummation post - sale service network.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Methods Questionnaire of family - planning technical service work was designed by ourselves.
17. Refer to any hotlines or technical service bulletins that may apply.
18. Integrated business units have been established, each accountable for manufacturing, sales, technical service, profitability and cash flow.
19. In 1989, he was promoted to project engineer, and, in 1995, he was promoted to technical services engineer.
20. This will provide a world class source of environmental consultancy and technical services.
21. He was eventually put in charge of the twenty people comprising the explosives technical services department and got his first taste of real management.
22. He was working on a scheme involving telephone notes on pages of stationery used by the Technical Services Division.
23. Some have led the way and have used the private sector to deliver a range of professional and technical services.
24. Make up the sales policies in the responsible area, take in charge of regional sales, technical service , Organize all necessary commercial and technical activities, Fulfill company sales target.
25. IVA -GmbH established in 1991 is specialized in plant design, equipment delivery and technical service of industrial material processing. Mr.
26. Among its products and service, Eurocolori offers to its customers full customized tinting systems, advanced concentrated colouring pastes, technical service, colour data book, software, etc.
27. Developing opportunities with U - joint repair and Improving sales performance through technical service.
28. Provide technical direction and support if needed to the on - site technical service companies.
29. This field provides a comprehensive technical and beef cattle breeding cattle prices, beef cattle feeding, beef cattle market, cattle market, such as technical service!
30. The company provides the 2 t and 3 t cut-off machine, cutter head, other accessories and technical service.
More similar words: medical service, technicals, local service, technical skill, technical school, technical adviser, technical specifications, technical, technically, nontechnical, postal service, social service, technicality, social services, agrotechnical, technical foul, technical know-how, technical data, technical term, pyrotechnical, national service, digital services, technical papers, technical terms, financial service, commercial service, technical report, technical manual, financial services, technical program.