Random good picture Not show
1. Madge, bring in the tea tray and try not to spill it.
2. The lowest tier on the tea tray holds four glass containers of jams and custard and the promise of scones to come.
3. The tea tray landed on the piano bench, and I set the empty Brown Betty pot teetering on the piano keys.
4. No hairdryer, safe or tea tray in the room.
5. The tea tray is designed to be like a go board, and the round teacup and teapot are just like several large-sized go chess pieces.
6. This is both static and dynamic, same color scene constitutes a "tea tray Trinidad lake color, have with Pitt in blue on" the magnificent screen.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Mrs Wilson was particularly glad that the maid, Elsie, chose this moment to arrive with the tea tray.
8. He acquired a new dignity when he brought in the five o'clock tea tray.
9. I hoped that my relief wasn't too visible when Jill chose that moment to enter with the tea tray.
10. To increase the terrifying effect , Bert rattled the tea tray and played The Bay of Biscay.
11. We have a quarry. And we have good skills, advanced polishing equipment, production of all kinds of tea service, wine cups, tea tray, inkstone , ashtray and cultural stone.
More similar words: heat rash, blaze a trail, with great rapidity, meat-eating, ultraviolet ray, gate array, intratracheal, tray, theatre, teat, stray, in-tray, astray, betray, beatrice, theatrics, bite at, ash tray, ashtray, portray, strayer, theatrical, wheat rust, teatime, straying, light ray, betrayal, betrayer, theatregoer, theatre-goer.