Random good picture Not show
1. The data storage tape cartridge includes a housing defined by a first housing section and a second housing section, a base plate, at least one tape reel and a storage tape.
2. Generally say that random access within a tape cartridge is about a thousand times slower than random access on disk.
3. One concern with encrypting data on a tape cartridge is maintaining and managing copies of encryption keys for numerous tape cartridges encrypted with different encryption keys.
4. Of course the tape path through the tape cartridge may also include the tape head.
5. The utility model relates to an inserted tape cartridge which is made of a box (1) with an open side and two side surfaces (3) which are respectively provided with a clamp (2).
6. Adds a tape cartridge to your diagram, or represents a backup system.
7. The tape cartridge may also have a single hub and may include a tape path through the cartridge to provide two levels or layers of tape at the tape head receiving region.
8. The package also uses another program from Fifth Generation Systems, Fastback, to archive the fonts on to tape cartridges for distribution.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Tape guides and pins may also be included in the tape cartridge.
10. The tape path may include a flexible tape routed through the cartridge to provide two levels of tape at least one of the tape guides or tape pins within the tape cartridge.
More similar words: cartridge, ink cartridge, partridge, pedestrian bridge, ridge, fridge, bridge, bridget, ridged, bridges, ridgeway, abridge, porridge, abridged, oxbridge, bridgetown, ridgeline, blue ridge, ridgepole, cambridge, coleridge, overbridge, bridge deck, bridgework, bridgehead, bridge over, bridgeport, footbridge, drawbridge, rope bridge.