Random good picture Not show
1. Currently AMCL manages a medium - sized tanker fleet composed of VLCC, SUEZMAX and AFRAMAX.
2. But at present China's tanker fleet can't at all undertake the mission of oil import shipping.
3. COSCO Group's tanker fleet development is also confronted with challenges from domestic same trade . "
4. Merchant Marine Academy in 1969, my educated dad was happy. Standard Oil of California had hired me for its oil- tanker fleet.
5. Based on the study on world fleet supply and tanker fleet of China, the author decides the development trend of China tanker fleet.
6. The initiative calls for 179 tankers to replace the current USAF tanker fleet.
7. Chapter Two Analysis on the change of competitive sea-borne oil shipping market, the features of the oil shipping industry and the development of the global tanker fleet in the world as well.
8. Bill Box is the communications manager for INTERTANKO,[sentence dictionary] an association whose members own about three-quarters of the world's tanker fleet. The Irene SL falls under this group.
9. And last the article sums up the basic principle and law for developing ocean tanker fleet.
10. Two models have been studied. One is the continuous variable linear programming model, which has been applied successfully to a tanker fleet. Another is the mixed integer programming m...
11. Complementing our main container shipping business, we have also developed a high value added chemical tanker business and chemical tanker fleet.
12. On this basis, the paper shows the best ship type on major oil shipping route, the technical and economic analysis and the blueprint of COSCO's overall development plan for tanker fleet.
13. Two models have been studied. One is the continuous variable linear programming model, which has been applied successfully to a tanker fleet. Another is the mixed integer programming model. It may...
14. The order comes as a boost for EADS and its Airbus Military subsidiary, which has partnered with Northrop Grumman to offer the A330 in a U.S. Air Force tender for replacement of its air tanker fleet.
More similar words: tanker, supertanker, oil tanker, cantankerous, banker's acceptance, fleet street, overflew, water flea, fleet, fleetly, fleeting, canker, fleetness, ranker, yanker, banker, hanker, wanker, alexander fleming, cankered, swanker, flanker, fleet-footed, cankerous, ankerite, tanked, canker sore, hankering, bunker fuel, tanked up.