Random good picture Not show
1) But Leeds may not be the eventual takeover target.
2) Gold is possibly a takeover target and perhaps there is additional upside to it in that scenario.
3) Speculation that BP could become a takeover target has been heightened in recent days by news the company had hired investment bank Goldman Sachs as an advisor.
4) Loopt, which is rumoured to be a potential takeover target of Facebook,(http://sentencedict.com/takeover target.html) has added software that automatically monitors its service for suspicious patterns of behaviour.
5) I think Pediment Gold is possibly a takeover target and perhaps there is additional upside to it in that scenario.
6) Some outsiders have viewed Yahoo as a potential takeover target.
7) All this has made the bank a perennial takeover target.
8) The potential takeover target must actually bring resources online that are typically an exclusive, ownership-type item, such as disk groups, volume, or file systems.
9) Harrison said a crucial issue was the continued speculation that Fairfax was a prime takeover target.
10) On something of a buying binge lately and snapping up smaller cable operators, Cogeco is itself seen as a takeover target.
11) Since Apple has long been rumored to be a takeover target, the letter added to the angst in Cupertino.
12) It's not the first time Barphone has been a takeover target.
13) A valuation of a smaller company must take account of its potential as a takeover target.
14) Meanwhile the collapse in the share price has lead to speculation that BP may become a takeover target.
15) Boards always want to keep their price of a share up because if it starts to decline, the company could become a takeover target; it's viewed as a failure etc., etc.
16) All heartbeat communication between the system with the online service group and the system designated as the potential takeover target must fail simultaneously while the original system stays online.
17) The firm is now considered to be a likely takeover target.
18) If the firm is under levered , does it have the characteristics of a firm that is a likely takeover target?
19) FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Adobe Systems aims to grow independently, its chief executive told a German newspaper, following speculation the software maker could become a takeover target for Microsoft.
20) A suicide pill is a term for any high-risk poison pill strategy that may discourage a potential acquirer but also place the takeover target under severe financial pressure.
21) Yet slimmed down to two highly profitable businesses, could Danone itself become a takeover target?
22) The firm makes Dairy Milk chocolate, Trident gum and Creme Eggs and has long been seen as a takeover target.
23) But shares of the BlackBerry maker soared 10% to $27.11 on the Google news, as investors speculated it could be a takeover target.
24) DNDN.O) rose 15.1 percent to $27.43 after analysts said there was renewed speculation the company, which is developing a vaccine for prostate cancer, is a takeover target.
More similar words: takeover, take-over, take over, takeover bid, hostile takeover, overtake, overtaken, rake over, makeover, make over, overtaking, partake of, radar target, undertake, take charge, undertaken, undertaker, take in charge, take charge of, overtax, overlarge, overcharge, over charge, cover charge, turnover tax, taken over, take cover, overdischarge, take out, take-off.