Random good picture Not show
(1) Who will take the first place?
(2) Can you imagine that he should take the first place the long jump contest?
(3) If you take the first place, we will award you huge prizes...
(4) Can you imagine that he should take the first place in the long jump contest?
(5) They went on to take the first place in Season IV and then win seven more over a period lasting just over three years.
(6) Determination will have to take the first place here in order for you to lose the pregnancy weight gain.
(7) China steel tube trade is being a turning point, concerning which should take the first place between seamless tube and welded tube.
(8) The scale of students, professional categories, pilot results[sentencedict.com], etc. of five-year higher vocational and technical education in Jiangsu province take the first place in china.
(9) The quick son is a director and diligent and eager to learn knowledge girl, always take the first place in the class, scholarship planned numbers in the institute all have her too.
(10) You know in a dog show. you would definitely take the first place.
More similar words: take first place, in the first place, the first person, take the place of, take the field, take the fifth, the first thing, for the first time, first-come-first-serve, first-come-first-served, cast the first stone, in the last place, in the first instance, take the floor, marketplace, market place, take place, first page, first pass, first person, first party, first prize, first period, first in first out, first principle, take fire, take the cake, at that place, first speaker, in the next place.