Random good picture Not show
1) He never takes count of what people say about him.
2) Let's begin to take count of the votes.
3) Students must take count of their exams in order to do well on them.
4) FPGA is designed to take count of the counting pulses and distinguish the direction by using a brand new digital subdivision technology.
5) Universities in our country seem to take count of development orientation at present. But in reality, there is no obvious difference in development orientation between different kinds of universities.
6) Light-blockage particle counter realizes take count of the number of particles by the particle's extinction for light.
7) Light - blockage particle counter realizes take count of the number of particles by the particle's extinction light.
8) Last,[http://sentencedict.com/take count of.html] we choose a chip which belongs to FPGA to take count of and discern signals of encoder.
9) I only know that I can't be expected to take count of them all.
10) In the motor servo control system, need a pulse counter to take count of the number of pulse from photoelectric encoder of the motor.
11) Function of control system are product speed control, automatic stop with fault and take count of output and so on.
12) By using the local neighborhood algorithm or the image label algorithm can take count of the number of cells.
13) This paper aims at how to establish relevant relationship for multi-object. It studies how to take count of targets entering or leaving the tracking-window.
14) This article introduces the basic principle, instrument, analysis and calculative method on how to take count of bacteria by fluorescence microscope.
15) This paper has designed a counter which is based on AT89C2051. This counter can take count of the product exactly.
More similar words: take account of, take no account of, lose count of, take into account, to take into account, take courage, count off, take account, for account of, on account of, statement of account, take cover, take command of, take control, department of accounting, take cognizance of, count on, count out, recount, any amount of, lose count, amount of money, cycle count, in the country, recounting, home country, unit of account, out for the count, count the cost, home counties.