Random good picture Not show
1) But there are now synthetic fibres on the market which are specially designed to be light yet very warm.
2) Notes accompanying the disc offer facts about synthetic fibres, hydrocarbons, and plastics together with true or false quizzes.
3) A synthetic fibre with a foam or waffle backing is best.
4) The extra strength of synthetic fibre allows Evergreen to spin finer yarns with efficiency.
5) New materials for modem society - plastics and synthetic fibres.
6) Among the synthetic fibres used in furnishing fabrics are nylon,[http://sentencedict.com/synthetic fibre.html] polyester and acrylic.
7) Most people cover their bodies with layers of synthetic fibres that trap air and hinder the skin's natural metabolism.
8) The clothes he wears are made of synthetic fibre.
9) We'll have to staple synthetic fibre this afternoon.
10) The paper discusses the application of synthetic fibre oiliness improver in textile industries.
11) Silicone treated synthetic fibre balls; retain their fluffiness and resilience wash after wash.
12) Glacial acetic acid can be uses broadly in synthetic fibre, dope, medicine, pesticide industry.
13) The waste of synthetic fibre product must be retrieved and regenerated.
14) The sweater is made of a combination of natural and synthetic fibres.
15) It is an extremely versatile commodity in that it provides petrol, fuel oil, chemicals and synthetic fibres, etc.
16) The rug is made from a mixture of wool and synthetic fibres.
17) Making and using electricity - a salt and battery! New materials for modem society - plastics and synthetic fibres.
18) The two scientists have also developed similar treatments for synthetic fibres made from polyester and polyamide.
19) Generally(sentencedict.com), clothes made from natural fibres such as wool or cotton will keep you warmer than clothes made from synthetic fibres.
20) Because of combined properties, PET is widely used in synthetic fibre, film and engineering plastics etc.
21) Alloy Iron Valves are furnished with TFE Braided packing and Synthetic Fibre gaskets.
22) We have deduced the formula used in determining the double refraction in synthetic fibre and given the experimental condition of determination.
23) Thirdly, it is applicable to washing fabrics, cotton, linen and synthetic fibre, etc.
24) Hontonsin AP-ZF is wash and wear no iron pitch finishing agent for cellulose fiber, synthetic fibre and its blends, it also can be used in the embossing , electro-lighting and pressing finishes.
25) The lab could be equipped with a shutter w made of non - cotton and non - synthetic fibre materials.
26) Synthetic materials of polymer include synthetic resin and plastics, synthetic fibre and synthetic rubber.
27) Thirdly, it is applicable to washing fabrics , such as , cotton , linen and synthetic fibre, etc.
More similar words: synthetic fiber, synthetic fabrics, synthetic, synthetical, biosynthetic, synthetically, synthetic resin, photosynthetic, synthetic rubber, cystic fibrosis, athletic field, magnetic field, fibre-optic, fibre optics, optical fibre, solar magnetic field, earth's magnetic field, electromagnetic field, pathetic fallacy, acrylic fiber, genetic fingerprinting, on the tick, fibre, parenthetical, fibred, parenthetically, synthase, syntheses, synthesis, fibreglass.