Random good picture Not show
1. The software supports most synchronous communications cards.
2. Commonly, CORBA uses synchronous communication mechanism.
3. Finally, synchronous communication system for further study Prospect.
4. If weather condition allowing, a synchronous communication satellite will be launched some time next mouth.
5. In addition, the application in computer synchronous communication was discussed.
6. Study the basic principle synchronous communication among the threads, realize a program synchronous run in different equipment.
7. When the master slave multipoint synchronous communication mode is chasen, the operation and frame format comply with HDLC/SDLC protocol.
8. The proposed quantum synchronous communication protocol will find its great significance both in classical communication and in quantum communication.
9. If the algorithm has a linear time-character, the synchronous communication scheme could be adopted.
10. Synchronous communication is appropriate when another client immediately picks up the message and responds by placing a response message on a queue.
11. Typically, synchronous communication is implemented by RPC - style communication infrastructures, while asynchronous mechanisms are implemented by MOM.
12. Both the common asynchronous and synchronous communication schemes require protocols that provide framing (start and stop) information.
13. It includes the design of optical-electrical translation, synchronous communication, DSP system, asynchronous communication, D/A con-vert, graphic display, keyboard control.
14. The circuit design of serial synchronous communication based on VHDL includes design of serial synchronous sending circuit and receiving circuit.
15. The four-port Multiprotocol Communications Controller attaches the 220 to synchronous communications networks and up to two adaptors can be used on each system.
16. The first satellites placed in geostationary orbit were the synchronous communication(SYNCOM)satellites launched by NASA in 1963.
17. By the look of the dependability and efficiency of data transmission(sentencedict.com), it have improved a lot more than the past asynchronous way and byte-oriented synchronous communication way.
18. Architects must select message exchange patterns, such as one way and request- reply (asynchronous versus synchronous communication).
19. Synchronous and asynchronous communication: Clients that choose to use synchronous communication will wait for a response.
20. In order to achieve the communication between the ship board antenna and the synchronous communication satellite,[http://Sentencedict.com] a method by the digital guiding closed loop and level open loop tracker is presented.
21. Figure 2 is a sequence diagram that illustrates traditional Web applications' synchronous communication model.
22. Custom communications system, through an agreement with the carrier detect achieve the two - way synchronous communication.
More similar words: asynchronous communication, synchronous, mass communication, asynchronous, synchronously, nonsynchronous, geosynchronous, electronic communication, process communication, communication channel, business communication, wireless communication, communication channels, synchronous speed, synchronous transmission, federal communications commission, communication, geosynchronous orbit, communications, excommunication, communicational, one-way communication, telecommunication, communication line, two-way communication, oral communication, data communication, asynchronous transfer mode, data communications, voice communication.