Random good picture Not show
1. He'll perform a sword dance.
2. The sword dance, similar to an Irish jig of a Highland fling, is usually performed at a Scottish wedding gathering.
3. Among them, the Lions and the Sword Dance most representative.
4. Like the sun, sword dance, such as noise, as well as my high-speed, high sensitivity and good drink, I make bold to maintain an open mind.
5. The sword dance, similar to an Irish jig of a Highland fling, usually performed at a Scottish wedding gathering.
6. Especially, the sword dance, knee dance, boots dance, and War dance won, broaden the audience's horizons.
7. Other kinds of folk dances are the sword dance and the colourful peacock dance.
8. Like the sun, such as noise and sword dance, and China's high-speed, high sensitivity and a good drink, I boldly state of mind to remain open.
9. The swords may have been ceremonial, or they may have been used in an acrobatic ritual sword dance.
10. The moon light cast a glamour over the scene as they danced the Sword Dance.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. The manufacturing procedure of squeezing dye from a tube and making shape by a knife is his exciting movements of a sword dance and a masque dance.
12. You can watch Taipei's dedicated tai chi practitioners going through their moves or perhaps an elderly woman doing a sword dance.
13. The troupe presents varied and interesting programmers ranging from the lively and cheerful farandole dance, sword dance, Moresque dance and harvest dance to the gavotte dance of classic elegance.
14. Right arm duels left as a Peking resident performs a sword dance.
More similar words: riddance, forbiddance, song and dance, a song and dance, record date, accordance, discordance, concordance, wordsworth, in accordance with, william wordsworth, sword, in concordance with, attendance allowance, password, swordtail, swordplay, swordsman, swordfish, crossword, new password, broadsword, keep one's word, cross swords, sword-shaped, put to the sword, swordsmanship, confirm password, sword of damocles, cross swords with.