Random good picture Not show
1. We are looking for more volunteers to swell the ranks of those already helping.
2. Each month thousands more swell the ranks of the unemployed.
3. Large numbers of refugees have swollen the ranks of the unemployed.
4. But have the erstwhile long stay patients swelled the ranks of homeless people?
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The ships rode at anchor, their crews merely swelling the ranks of the spectators.
6. They swell the ranks of the unemployed, reduce the wages of those who keep their jobs, and hurt an already struggling economy by further crimping consumer and corporate spending.
7. Hispanic immigrants in particular are helping to swell the ranks of the young.
8. Continued migration will swell the ranks of Europe's Muslim minorities by one-third by 2030, to 8 percent of the region's inhabitants from 6 percent, it said.
9. The low price at which excursion tickets are issued by the steamboat company will tend to swell the ranks of the excursionists .
10. Passports got into the hands of the Libyans who made their way from the eastern town of Darnah to swell the ranks of Qaeda offshoots in Iraq.
More similar words: All's well that ends well, the ranks, well-thought-of, well thought out, close ranks, other ranks, bell the cat, cell theory, prankster, swell, tell the tale, crankshaft, as well, well-to-do, farewell to, tell the world, tell the truth, sweller, swelled, roswell, boswell, gas well, swell up, well timed, dwell time, well-timed, well-tried, frank sinatra, swelling, as well as.