Random good picture Not show
1. As the development of high technology, surveying instrument is gradualy tending to automation Traditional surveying methods are gradualy improved or abandoned.
2. The magnetic surveying instrument uses a magnetic compass card , plumb bob, and modified movie camera that is activated by a timer.
3. In this paper, impedance matching between LPF and surveying instrument is discussed and the design method is presented.
4. A portable surveying instrument consisting essentially of a drawing board and a ruler mounted on a tripod and used to sight and map topographical details.
5. In this paper, we introduce a mirror smoothness surveying instrument which is designed from the principle of mirror Moire topography.
6. This paper introduces the development of liquid surveying instrument and points out the design performance, experience and system characteristic of this software.
7. Measuring the loosing_circle with supersonical surveying instrument, and choicing suitable kind of bolts so as to obtain optimum technology and economical result are introduced.
8. The gyroscopic surveying instrument uses a gyroscope, compass card, plumb bob, and modified movie camera.
9. By the special program measurement of the modern surveying instrument -the total station, the factual area of the irregular topography can be measured and it bears simple, quick(sentencedict.com/surveying instrument.html), and high precision.
10. The subbottom profiler is a widely used marine surveying instrument.
11. This paper expounds the designing main points of multifunction surveying instrument verifying place and introduces the functions and characteristics, with practical work.
12. The no staff and self-reducing tacheometer is a new type of surveying instrument designed and constructed by a group of teachers and students of our department.
13. It thanks to invent the electron leveling that leveling surveying realized digitalization and automation, which is a technological revolution in leveling surveying instrument history.
14. A device used to assist aim by guiding the eye, as on a firearm or surveying instrument.
15. The environment Radon logger FD 216 is an instantaneous surveying instrument in situ.
16. Method 10 items of measurement were made on the fingers of 244 undergraduates with human surveying instrument.
17. The principle, structure, measuring method, measuring accuracy of HD-1 type surveying instrument and its applications in the mines were presented in this article.
More similar words: measuring instrument, surveying, surgical instrument, stringed instrument, instrument, instrumental, payment instrument, debt instrument, wind instrument, instrument panel, instrumentalist, instrumentality, brass instrument, instrumentation, legal instrument, instrumentalism, instrumental conditioning, instrumental role, scientific instrument, musical instrument, optical instrument, instrumental music, medical instrument, woodwind instrument, percussion instrument, precision instrument, commercial instrument, negotiable instrument, derivative instrument, electronic instrument.