Random good picture Not show
1. The roof support structure had collapsed and the entire weight was bearing down on the ceiling.
2. These empirical difficulties tell us something important about the nature of support structures between grandparent and grandchild.
3. The U.S. government's role was to use intercepted communications to compile intelligence on Escobar's support structure.
4. Roberts's evidence suggests that there has been considerable variation historically in how far support structures extend to more distant kin.
5. As with any complex electronic information system or service, a strong support structure can make an enormous difference in customer satisfaction.
6. In relationships between siblings or between other kin[sentencedict.com], the two-way principle seems to be the foundation of support structures.
7. Artists who try to re-invent painting while remaining basically within the traditional form of picture plane and support structure.
8. In looking at a support structure, there are at least five basic areas that a prospective customer should evaluate: 1.
9. Bones are important supporting structure of body.
10. Floor and pedestals are four - corners supporting structure.
11. Each aluminium framed unit has its self - supporting structure with simple bolt - locking connections at every stacked level.
12. The supporting structure may be assembled with Bolts or rivets or by welding.
13. The supporting structure may be assembled with bolts or rivets or by welding.
14. As an important part of supporting structure, anchoring controls the project progress of suspension bridge.
15. As a brand new supporting structure, the steeve-arch was firstly used in the design of Tangyu Aqueduct (also used as a bridge) lies on the eastern main ditch of Shitou River, Shaanxi Province.Sentencedict.com
16. From the angle of constructing course, steeve-arch supporting structure requires low-capacity cranes to erect, and simple constructing methods easy to meet. The time spending on construction is short.
17. Indoor supporting structure of wood doors and day trip, color reunification Beautiful.
18. Curtain wall is made up of supporting structure and panel, which is moveable from the main structure and can't share load and effects applied upon the structure.
19. The static equilibrium equation for the Cabin Supporting Structure is solved by iteration, which could make the six cables loaded very closely.
20. A Fast-steering Mirror(FSM) with a spherical pair supporting structure driven by linear voice coil actuators was designed to control the transmission direction of a laser precisely.
21. The design concept of flexure supporting structure is proposed for mirrors with higher profile accuracy requirements.
22. The method of using thin - wall caisson as the supporting structure is quick and economical.
23. A miniature infrared sensor for radiation uses microbridge form by porous Si film as supporting structure.
24. The calculation method of additional mass is investigated. The influence of additional mass on the dynamic characteristics of supporting structure is also obtained.
25. Deep excavation is a venture project, its risk represent that excavation supporting structure is a provisional establishment, once the basement completed it will blank out.
26. The mullion - less glass wall has its own supporting structure of thin steel columns.
27. Grating Pacific will gladly fabricate wire cloth with 'U' edging or other framing ready for installation into the supporting structure.
More similar words: transportation infrastructure, structure, architectural structure, structured, restructure, substructure, natural structure, superstructure, unstructured, supporting, structured programming, cost structure, structureless, body structure, data structure, word structure, cell structure, power structure, infrastructure, frame structure, class structure, structure block, macrostructure, basic structure, macro-structure, sound structure, microstructure, ultrastructure, industrial structure, linear structure.