Random good picture Not show
(1) In a dynamic economy some real wages need to fall to induce labor to move from sunset to sunrise industries.
(2) As producers, their views will be more ambivalent, depending on whether they work in sunset or sunrise industries.
(3) Currently, sunrise industries include information technology and genetics.
(4) These arguments suggest that it may be possible to provide a rationale for an industrial policy to subsidize sunrise industries.
(5) We begin with the sunrise industries.
(6) This directly challenges the notion of a hard distinction between sunrise industries and sunset industries with the latter doomed inevitably to decline.
(7) With "smokeless industry" and the "eternal sunrise industry" reputation.
(8) Tourism is a sunrise industry with great market prospects. Along with the social and economic development, tourism has become the most momentum in the global economy and largest industries.
(9) The exhibition industry as a bright prospect of sunrise industry has brought about tremendous economic benefits to other relevant industries and trades.
(10) Flower industry is a sunrise industry, is currently the world's most dynamic industries.
(11) Tourism industry, the sunrise industry, has brought an increasingly obvious"multiplier effect"with the development of China's economy. Sentencedict.com
(12) As a sunrise industry in 21st century, tourism has a broad prospect in development. Therefore, many countries in the world list it as an important industry.
(13) Cultural industry is the world's most promising sunrise industry.
(14) We sincerely welcome interested sunrise industry and green health industry to come to talk to individuals and businesses.
(15) The maternity and baby Industry is a sunrise industry. It not only represents eternal life, but also plays an important symbol of social prosperity and development.
(16) As a sunrise industry, sand industry has played an important role in building a well-off society in desertification areas.
(17) Health products industry is global in nature sunrise industry, the rapid growth of its market.
(18) Qingdao has become one of the most active areas in MICE economy in China; MICE is an emergent and sunrise industry in the Qingdao urban economic development.
(19) The property management industry in China is an emerging, competitive sunrise industry, service is the essential characteristic of the property management industry.
(20) As an important component in the national economy, the medical industry is a sunrise industry characterized by bright market prospects and enormous development potential.
(21) With the rapid development of economy and China's joining the WTO, the logistics industry are coming to the human eye and becoming a sunrise industry.
(22) In recent years, dairying has been developing rapidly, and it has become the sunrise industry which is energetically encouraged by the country.
(23) Gingko industry, which is harmonious with ecologic, economic and social benefits, is a sunrise industry.
(24) As a typical representative of creative industry, animation industry has been considered to be modern society's "smokeless industry" sunrise industry of the 21st century.
(25) As one of the important components of forestry, bamboo sector which is harmonious with ecologic, economic and social benefits is a sunrise industry.
(26) As the most dynamic part of the cultural industry, animation industry is promising sunrise industry.
(27) The electronic reader is stylish, light, tiny, portable, and able to enjoy reading anytime, anywhere; furthermore, it will be developed potentially to become a sunrise industry and market.
More similar words: sunrise, movie industry, at sunrise, industrialise, service industry, cottage industry, industrialised, automobile industry, extractive industries, labour-intensive industry, capital intensive industry, noise-induced, industry, oil industry, industrial, key industry, industrial-strength, industrially, film industry, coal industry, industrious, construction industry, light industry, basic industry, steel industry, heavy industry, growth industry, industrialism, mining industry, industrial age.