Random good picture Not show
1) Therefore, this article applies suffix tree algorithm to the meta search engines, and designs a meta search engine systems with a clustering algorithm.
2) High-frequency words extracting algorithm based on suffix tree is used to extract content features of items and the use of thesaurus can be avoided.
3) The suffix tree is a very important data structure, which finds a wide variety of applications in many areas related to string processing.
4) Second, general suffix tree algorithm is used to mine the key path from user's all navigation paths, and using key path to cluster all users into different interest groups.
5) There are three major steps: establish suffix tree, search for common strings and link common strings.
6) This thesis mainly focuses on the study of suffix tree index technical dealing with bio-sequences and multiple sequences alignment problem in bioinformatics.
7) Secondly, by mapping the each internal node of suffix tree into M-dimensional VSM,[http://sentencedict.com/suffix tree.html] each feature term weights is computed using TF-IDF extended with phrases.
8) Then based on partial suffix tree, presents a new parallel algorithm of suffix tree, which can construction large suffix tree in memory and more perfect to very large sequences.
9) At the same time, by adopting the zoning searching method the algorithm constructs a suffix tree for each frequent page node, and then mines continuous frequent access paths by visiting the tree.
10) In order to improve the updating speed, it makes use of non-compact suffix tree to incrementally insert the new user request and delete the outdated browsing information.
11) The model can perform fast matching by the support of suffix tree, obtain the vector presentation of text and avoid the complex computation such as word segmentation or feature extraction of the text.
12) To improve the clustering efficiency, a simple but reasonable measure for base cluster selection is presented to exclude some generalized suffix tree nodes which contribute less to the clustering.
13) When the digit number for the root is not 1, the humane drawing of a suffix tree includes a head node with an edge to the former root. This edge is labeled with the digits that are skipped over.
14) In this paper, we explore the technology of automatically obtaining the patterns with suffix tree.
15) Given a sequence of length n, the space consumption of SUA is only about 5 n in the experiments. Meanwhile, the construction is faster than other indices such as suffix tree.
16) It addresses the method of identifying the accurate tandem repeat in detail after analyzing suffix tree and suffix array algorithms of string matching.
17) The paper firstly introduces texts mapping-based similar code detection algorithms like the dynamic text mapping algorithm and the suffix tree algorithm.
More similar words: suffix, suffixal, suffixation, phoenix tree, affixture, suffice, sufficient, sufficiency, insufficient, sufficiently, insufficiency, self-sufficient, insufficiently, self-sufficiency, insufficient funds, suffice it to say that, renal insufficiency, sufficient condition, cardiac insufficiency, fixture, suffer, suffuse, Suffolk, sufferer, suffrage, lighting fixture, suffocate, suffering, sufferance, suffragette.