Random good picture Not show
1. This building also will be made of structural steel and concrete blocks.
2. It also owns shipyards and structural steel plants that make highway guard rails.
3. Rack structures are of structural steel or thin section steel construction.
4. Public works inspectors may specialize in highways, structural steel, reinforced concrete, or ditches.
5. Some specialize-for example, in structural steel or reinforced concrete structures.
6. Structural Steel Products : Angle , Channel , I - beam Deformed Bars, Steel Plate, Pipe Etc.
7. Typical structural steel shapes include beams, channels, angles and tees.
8. The morphology of multiphase complex structure low alloy structural steel and its tensile property were studied.
9. The behaviour of some materials, notably structural steel(sentencedict.com), can often be approximated by a stres - strain curve.
10. By reinforcing the composite concrete floor slab with structural steel plates, Arup optimized the structural system to meet the building's complex requirements.
11. Suitable for cutting metal , such as structural steel refractory steel, castiron, gold, silver, copper, aluminium.
12. The various properties of structural steel, including strength and ductility, are determined by its chemical composition.
13. The untempered structural steel is an achievement in material development nowadays.
14. STRUCTURAL STEEL AND MISCELLANEOUS METALS ERECTION.
15. Black oxide film was prepared on alloy structural steel by electrochemical method.
16. Structural steel products include I-beam fabrication, custom heavy wall tube, pipe, angle iron, channel, etc. All to meet construction industry specifications.
17. The experimental results show that the untempered structural steel has better cutting property than tempered one.
18. The blast may deflect structural steel frames, collapse roofs, dish - in walls, shatter panels, and break windows.
19. Lateral stability to the structure is provided by a braced structural steel core.
20. Fittings, Valves, Consumable, Consumables , Valves, Pipes and Fittings, Structural Steel Electrical and Instrumentation Products.
21. A bloom continuous Casting machine main cast quality steel and alloy steel, such as heavy rail steel, hard-line steel, spring steel, bearing steel, alloy structural steel,(sentencedict.com) and other key species.
22. The main stair is charcoal concrete cantilevered from a structural steel tube.
23. The present paper introduces the process route of LD converter Ar blowing and wire feeding slab continuous caster TMCP for producing Q345C low alloy and high strength structural steel plate.
24. Appropriate background and work experience in any of oil, gas, petrochemical, power generation, refinery, mining equipment, rail transport , structural steel, shipping or process industries.
25. Specialized production each kind of steel, steel, high - steel, - alloy structural steel precision casting and product.
26. This kind of resin could be used extensively as a structural steel paints.
27. For more information about Fabricators, light alloy , plant structure, Building construction or Structural steel engineering.
28. As alloy additives , ferrosilicon is widely used in low alloy structural steel, alloy structural steel , spring steel , bearing steel , heat - resistant steel and electrical silicon steel .
29. The yield and tensile strength of the welded joints of the two kinds of materials increase under dynamic loading and prestrain condition that have little effect on the plasticity of structural steel.
30. In this paper the fabrication process of box column in structural steel building construction is introduced.
More similar words: natural structure, structural, social structure, structurally, skeletal structure, capital structure, overall structure, structuralist, structuralism, structural gene, traditional structure, structural formula, hierarchical structure, structural analysis, structural engineering, structural unemployment, cell structure, structure, structured, restructure, structuring, substructure, unstructured, superstructure, data structure, structureless, body structure, cost structure, restructuring, class structure.