Random good picture Not show
(1) The stress analysis, microstructure change and deformation law of the elbow of the radiation superheater of a 500MW power boiler were studied and the reason of its failure was discussed.
(2) Method Performing theoretical and experimental stress analysis for fixing Y type femora fracture by using three different internal fixation methods.
(3) The crustal stress analysis indicated the dead weight stress is affects the tunnel the primary factor.
(4) The mechanical Models of finite element stress analysis method of full and incomplete penetration welded joints of gunnel are established in this paper.
(5) A method for elastoplastic stress analysis based on photoplasticity and finite difference iteration was proposed for full field analysis, in which only a small number of data input were required.
(6) In the present paper, the finite deformation and stress analysis for a hyperelastic rectangular plate with a center void under a uniaxial extension is studied.
(7) According to the theory of stress analysis, the intensity design of the thin-skinned internal pressure cylinder is analyzed in this article.
(8) Objective : To improve stress analysis in stress - intensive regions of human periodontal tissue.
(9) According to the failures of van-type filter press, stress analysis is presented for main components such as filter plate by finite element theory.
(10) A stress analysis of a Powder Metallurgy (PM) turbine disc was accomplished by finite element method.
(11) A new method of computer aided photoelastic stress analysis is presented. It has such advantages as full electronic recording, automatic stress analysis and simple optical setup.
(12) In photoelastic stress analysis, the accuracy of analysis can be improved by using fractional isochromatic fringes, so it is very important to study the approach for producing fractional fringes.
(13) An approach for elastoplastic stress analysis of integrated impeller with splitter is presented in this paper.
(14) Thermal tests , small signal tests , and stress analysis test.
(15) This paper has made a stress analysis to main levers in forestry portal crane, and determined the stresses with electric strainometer.
(16) Photoelastic stress analysis proves reliable line contact simulation of samples for gear style contact fatigue parts designed by Caterpillar Tractor Co. , USA.
(17) Thls paper introduces data and result about structure design of the lifting beam, its strength check, nondestructive test, strain measuring and stress analysis.
(18) FEM model was built for ring board which is the most key part of two ring reductor and stress analysis was simulated.
(19) Make use of table analysis[sentencedict.com], modal analysis of ANSYS finite element software motive force to analyze shake stress analysis of the arch dam.
(20) To study the reason of appearance of the thermal diffuse crack, Temperature and thermal stress analysis of the steam pipe and correlative branch pipe was performed with finite element analysis method.
(21) We can now use tetrahedron and hexahedron elements in three - dimensional stress analysis.
(22) Also for flat-throw type vulcanize quick-opening closure used in industry, its safety opening pressure range based on the intensity stress analysis of clamp's contacting section is obtained.
(23) Most of the models calculating casing thermal stress in thermal recovery well belong in a monoaxial stress analysis because of neglecting the effect of formation.
(24) As a new technology, acoustic and electric imaging well logging can be applied to formation fracture identification, ground stress analysis and structure identification, etc. Sentencedict.com
(25) Some examples on optical engineering are provided to illustrate its different applications on stress analysis, strain analysis and dynamic analysis etc.
(26) Based on the broken gear teeth in contact fatigue test, bending fatigue life curve was got by applying finite element stress analysis results, MSC.
(27) A new generalized conforming isoparametric element is formulated to arbitrary irregular quadrilateral for plane stress analysis.
(28) Through Analizing the problem concerning the reliability estimation by components counting and components stress analysis method, it was gaven a correct method in reliabity estimation.
(29) Based on the shell theory, a set of theoretical formulas for stress analysis of the exposed penstocks with known end displacements is presented.
(30) The error estimate in the energy norm based on the stress recovery procedure has been applied in finite element stress analysis, which leads to a very effective self-adaptive approach.
More similar words: process analysis, business analysis, regression analysis, trend analysis, systems analysis, fault tree analysis, structural analysis, analysis, on analysis, internal analysis, marginal analysis, task analysis, bioanalysis, log analysis, job analysis, in the final analysis, data analysis, cost analysis, self-analysis, logic analysis, analysis mode, path analysis, case analysis, size analysis, risk analysis, heat analysis, flow analysis, functional analysis, operational analysis, dimensional analysis.