Random good picture Not show
1. Responsible for store operation, food display , store image, food logistics. management.
2. A convenience store operation, however, is not likely to realize that same benefit because its order sizes are smaller.
3. Store operation will be a large scale baking business model and in the meantime act as a quick access to the city main business district and upscale communities.
4. Modern store operation technique is a process in which the operation chain is continuously perfected. It is also a process in which the sales chain, commodity chain and supply chain are constructed.
5. Lead a team to manage and coordinate the EC store maintenance, arrange the subordinate daily work schedule, monitor theirs fruits. To ensure EC store operation in order.
6. With good management practices, as well as familiar with the store operation process!
7. It has great significance to guide the development of our retailing and service industry with the chain store operation theory.
8. Retail store manager professionals are responsible for supervising every aspects of store operation.
9. The DSISR_ST bit indicates that the problem was with the store operation.
10. Therefore,(sentencedict.com) the author used the abroad and home theories on chain store operation and e-business to make up e-business solution for New Century Super Market Chain.
11. In order to improve the quality of instrument and enhance data reliability , a NOVRAM is used to perform a store operation automatically during power down.
12. Remain high morale of employees at any time, keep the store operation standard.
13. The DSISR_ST bit in the dsisr field of the exception structure indicates the problem was a store operation.
14. A write barrier executed before the application performs a store operation does this tracking.
15. The total time of 0.6-1 [s] is spent on extracting the information from Domino, internal processing and the actual store operation into CM.
More similar words: operation desert storm, line operation, preoperative, rescue operation, machine operation, inverse operation, cognitive operation, foreign operation, intelligence operation, cost of operation, operation, open market operation, operations, co-operation, operational, in operation, cooperation, AND operation, operationally, misoperation, machine operator, operation test, operation time, operation phase, operation code, operation mode, full operation, operation unit, noncooperation, operation cost.