Random good picture Not show
1. Of these overall rates, growth of capital stocks accounted for 0.73 percent and 0.43 percent respectively.
2. The stock, accounting for splits since the firm went public in 1986, has appreciated by 340 percent.
3. Account and capital account into the stock account.
4. Please fill in your exact shareholding in your Stock Account in CCASS.
5. Equity in a stock account limit required for margin maintenance in a long or short account.
6. With the stock account, but can not buy the stock.
7. Open stock account to a stockjobber, deal with a phone to entrust trading formalities next, the time that can trade in the stock market finally undertakes the phone is entrusted traded.
8. Margin Money deposited into a stock account in order to borrow money to purchase or sell short securities.
9. Margin Money deposited into a stock account in order to borrow money to sell short securities.
10. Both the Retained Earnings account and the Capital Stock account are Owners'Equity accounts.
11. Monthly Investment Plan Stock Account, Securities Accounts,(sentencedict .com) Overseas Securities and the scope will be updated from time to time.
12. For this reason, the Treasury Stock account should appear in the balance sheet as a deduction in the stockholders' equity section.
13. When par value stock is issued, the Capital Stock account is credited with the par value of the shares issued, regardless of whether the issuance price is more or less than par.
14. Equity Excess over the debit balance ( money borrowed ) in a stock account.
15. When this " no-par " stock is issued, the entire issue price is credited to the Capital Stock account and is viewed as legal capital not subject to withdrawal.
16. The stock dividend, however, will cause a transfer from the Retained Earnings account to the Common Stock account equal to the par or stated value of the dividend shares.
17. Handling, investors have to carry money, card ( or residence booklet ) and the above - mentioned stock account card.
18. Excess over the debit balance ( money borrowed ) in a stock account.
More similar words: check account, book account, bank account, bank accounting, opening a bank account, accounting package, account, accrual accounting, accounts, no account, sub-account, account for, on account, your account, user account, accounting, accountant, cost account, on no account, loan account, live account, loss account, unaccounted, on account of, take account, open account, real account, cash account, account name, for account of.