Random good picture Not show
1. The two boys were caught letting off stink bombs in the school toilets.
2. They said the protesters let off stink bombs and covered four players with eggs and flour.
3. The not unfamiliar childish jape of depositing a stink bomb in her locker caused her great anguish.
4. Samples of a stink bomb toy obtained from some retailers had failed to comply with the statutory safety requirements for toys.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. The result is a maggot-ridden, weeping stink bomb in an advanced state of decomposition.
6. Today, someone set off a stink bomb during a two hour exam. We all had to soak up the stench for the whole two hours. FML.
7. A major competitor, Microsoft, produced a stink bomb of an operating system.
8. It isn't going away. This is a stink bomb in the garden party.
9. His remarkable doggedness led him to carry on regardless when two stink bombs broke everyone else's concentration.
10. Mike: Well, we all had a recipe for some kind of so ap, but myl ab partner and I ended up making some kind of stink bomb by mistake.
11. Maggie: Jason, I have an idea. Why don't you just stink bomb you're mother's bachelorette party?
12. It means nobody will be able to live here on account of the smell. A rotten egg is a regular stink bomb.
More similar words: stinkbug, ink bottle, bombastic, atom bomb, junk bond, bankbook, bank book, stink, stinky, stinker, stinking, thromboplastin, bomb, h-bomb, think back, bombyx, bombay, bomb out, bomber, car bomb, bombast, bombard, bombing, bombshell, firebomb, time bomb, bomb site, think better of, logic bomb, bombproof.