Random good picture Not show
1) He asked a stiff price for his used car.
2) Our freedom from spam had come at a stiff price -- a very high false-positive rate.
3) Europe itself pays a stiff price for using this trick, in antidumping duties ultimately paid by consumers that are higher than they otherwise would be.
4) Having a stiff price and high importance, slow moving spare part is the core of the forecast for device requirement.
5) Europe itself pays a stiff price for using this trick, in antidumping duties ultimately paid by consumers that are higher than they otherwise would be. This is difficult to measure.
6) If it isn't, NASA could pay a stiff price.
7) Some worry that certain pieces of the technology business could be hurt by a slowing economy and stiff price competition.
8) Alas,(http://sentencedict.com/stiff price.html) mythology usually relates that those who dare to challenge the gods pay a stiff price for their temerity.
9) Electric cars now coming to market are also expensive, costing more than $20, 000 even with the subsidy, a stiff price in a country where the annual average income is less than $10, 000.
10) Our planet may burn, millions may die, and cities such as Moscow and New York may smoulder, but at least we will be free of petty regulation and bureaucracy. It seems a stiff price to pay.
11) But as investors in Bear Stearns will recall, shareholders can pay a stiff price even in a so-called bailout.
12) The choice we have before us is between the potentially disastrous effects of disengagement and the stiff price tag of continued American leadership.
13) Would be double agents ought to know that there is a stiff price to pay for treason.
More similar words: half price, half-price, offprint, fluctuation of prices, price elasticity, stiff, mastiff, stiffly, stiffen, price elasticity of demand, stiffness, stiffening, a stiff neck, stiff-necked, invoice price, stiff upper lip, tibetan mastiff, keep a stiff upper lip, price, pricey, priced, caprice, cut-price, top price, call price, price tag, net price, bid price, cut price, at a price.