Random good picture Not show
(1) Two typical rack - and - pinion steering linkage . e the optical design of leading and are considered. theare also.
(2) Isosceles trapezoid linkage, a kind of most representative steering linkage, was usually designed in its simplification to a plane isosceles trapezoid linkage.
(3) Ackerman steering linkage has a series of advantages, such as flexible layout, reliable operation, etc, but it is complicated in structure and difficult to design.
(4) The paper aims at the problems of steering linkage with transition pitman arm of a bus, uses system dynamics software ADAMS to check and find out the problems, and then improves the design.
(5) Owing to its outstanding advantages, the articulated steering linkage is widely used in engineering vehicles.
(6) A rear - mounted independent ackerman steering linkage for the Y - CH model minicars is presented in this paper.
(7) One of the significant reasons why the OSS configuration is lighter is due to the simplicity of the steering linkage configuration.
(8) A mathematical model is developed for the design synthesis rack - and - pinion steering linkage.
(9) Taking the Y-CH minicar as an exam- plee, the optimum design method of the independent Ackerman steering linkage is finally introduced.
(10) The optimization program is made, which can be used to realize the steering linkage optimization and measured data processing.
(11) This paper presents a simple and convenient method for designing the Ackerman steering linkage system. Taking the CA141 truck and others for examples, the calculated results are given.
(12) It completed the method to detect fault of the rudder through the roll stability and the steering linkage. Sentencedict.com
(13) The diagrammatical and analytical methods by which the position of divided point of Ackerman steering linkage is properly determined put forward.
(14) So an accurate and useful method is provided for designing the splitAckerrman steering linkage of double arm suspension .
(15) The results indicate that the parameters of optimization improve the performance of the steering linkage and toe-in angle change characteristic.
More similar words: linkage, shrinkage, steering committee, steering, flux linkage, interlinkage, steering system, shrinkage cavity, steering gear, power steering, steering wheel, steering knuckle, sinkage, missing link, the missing link, privateering, racketeering, orienteering, profiteering, firing line, mooring line, glistering, lingeringly, steerage, system engineering, tankage, angling, shingling, wangling, dangling.