Random good picture Not show
(1) The steam hammer seen here was his best known work.
(2) The steam hammers, the clattering machine shop, the rolling mills and open hearth furnaces are gone.
(3) Steam hammers, in short, tended to batter themselves to death.
(4) Production has slowed because the steam hammer is broken.
(5) And telephone, electric light steam hammer and other inventions started to appear on exhibitions.
(6) Steam hammer is an important equipment of machinery industry, the head is of the main parts.
(7) The concussion of the exploding wave drove me down like a steam hammer.
(8) There are three gas furnaces, one each for the steam hammers, drop stamps, and rolling mill.
(9) To Leeds the news must have come like a blow from a steam hammer.
(10) By the late 1880s there was nothing terribly mysterious about getting a steam hammer to deliver a blow of so many tons.
(11) The weight that drops in a pile driver or steam hammer.
(12) The most wonderful piece of machinery on show was Nasmyth's steam hammer.
More similar words: hammer, shammer, hammer in, hammer out, hammer at, hammered, ham-handed, hammering, jackhammer, hammerhead, claw hammer, hammer throw, sledgehammer, sledge hammer, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, hammerhead shark, steamer, come under the hammer, mohammed, teammate, mohammedan, rammer, jammer, yammer, scammer, stammer, slammer, spammer, crammer.