Random good picture Not show
1) The report contains a great deal of statistical information.
2) They provided some useful statistical information.
3) The 466-page book is a rich seam of statistical information.
4) Sections 5.2 and 5.4 show how such statistical information can easily be gathered by running automatic graph-searching procedures over the Chart output.
5) The syntax analyser currently operates using statistical information about the combination of sequences of grammatical categories.
6) Statistical information about n-grams has been applied to the output to select a single most likely letter string result.
7) My duty was to run statistical information and other paperwork from trackside up to the press box.
8) These views include columns containing statistical information that is useful to the query optimizer.
9) Statistical information included in all forms of pictograms was summarized in this paper.
10) Finally, make statistical information product,[http://sentencedict.com/statistical information.html] bring into national statistic account.
11) Statistical information exists in real economic activities and is useful, but it is imperfect, unbalanced and dissymmetric.
12) Statistical information have two important characteristics: quantity and collectivity.
13) Methods According to medical record statistical information, we measure some weight coefficient by applying Delphi method.
14) Statistic is a kind of special news service, statistical information is a kind of special product.
15) This use of probability information is susceptible to the problems of using statistical information outlined earlier and described by Sayre.
16) Governments in the 1990s have sometimes found it difficult to gather the statistical information they need to make and defend policy.
17) The Committee identified some of the gaps in research as related to inadequate statistical information, particularly in central government.
18) Chapter Four discussed the application of concept description in statistical information system, including AOI and attribute relevance analysis mainly.
19) This paper introduced the exploitation basis, structure and function of the statistical information systems andtheandthe systems.
20) With the rapid development of China's socio-economic, economic statistical data and statistical information grow by geometric progression.
21) To find a quantitative way to rank players, co-author and Northwestern graduate student Josh Waitzman first wrote software to pull play-by-play statistical information from the 2008 Euro Cup website.
More similar words: statistical distribution, financial information, essential information, global information system, confidential information, statistical sampling, statistical, statistically, genetic information, statistical regression, meaningful information, information, statistical report, statistical method, new information, informational, statistical package, disinformation, map information, information age, misinformation, statistical analysis, information desk, information flow, for your information, prior information, information media, type of information, market information, information sources.