Random good picture Not show
(1) The atlas contains full statistical descriptions of each country.
(2) The statistical description of a turbulent flow starts by dividing the velocity and pressure field into mean and fluctuating parts.
(3) We used percentage and proportion for statistical description.
(4) The data collected were described and analyzed with statistical description, t-test, analysis of variance , linear correlation and multiple linear regression.
(5) The statistical methods used are general statistical description (such as mean and standard deviation), repetitive measurement deviation analysis, clustering analysis and multiple linear regression.
(6) The statistical description includes percentages , means , standard deviations, frequency[Sentence dictionary], and Pearson's r.
(7) Chapter 3 gives the statistical description and the analysis about the scale, structure and evolution path of state revenues and expenditures.
(8) Chapter two:Qualitative analysis and the basic statistical description of the changes in industrial structure.
(9) METHODS Make the statistical description using the survey data related to community health personnel.
(10) This article conducted a statistical description of dividend distribution, summarized the characteristics of dividend distribution of listed companies, and put forward hypotheses.
(11) Methods The statistical description of fertility rate, age at first marriage, age at first birth, interval between marriage and first birth, birth interval.
(12) Chapter four is about the statistical description of the research results and the analysis about the results.
(13) Methods: Demonstrating the pilot patients'clinical pathway admittance by cluster sampling, qualitative interviews and statistical description.
(14) The concept of fractal dimension offers a new way to image texture analysis, because it accords image texture a statistical description and exhibits complexity and roughness of texture.
(15) Moreover, these fluctuations are expected to be universal in their statistical description, which depends only upon the value of a single dimensionless cavity loss-parameter.
(16) The method is used in the oil fields in the west of China for quantitative observation and statistical description of the fractures in cores. Its result agrees with that from logs, product...
(17) Methods: The data of Chinese population and social medical insurance during past years were collected and dealed with descriptive statistical description.
(18) From the view of time series and space feature, the dissertation make a statistical description of the differences of educational development in each regions from 2001 to 2005.
(19) A short introduction to the principle of OFDM and definition of PAPR, its statistical description are presented.
(20) Finally, examine the rationality of the evaluation system by collecting data from questionnaire survey, processing them with software of Excel and SPSS, taking statistical description and so on.
(21) This paper begins with the general description of agricultural product trade structure between China and Austrlia by simple statistical description.
(22) The method of category analysis was employed to analyze qualitative data, and quantitative data was analyzed by mainly using the method of statistical description.
More similar words: descriptive statistics, technical description, formal description, verbal description, statistical distribution, description, job description, misdescription, statistical discrepancy, data description, shape description, problem description, description of goods, statistical data, statistical information, prescription, page description language, descriptive, nonprescription, statistical data analysis, prescription drug, descriptively, statistical, statistically, statistical regression, prescription medicine, positive prescription, descriptive geometry, descriptive language, statistical model.